Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Phew. So my suggested location became shelter for you guys.

If you had went to the open field at marina promenade will also come face to face with the storm.

The funny thing is the downpour came at the same time in Nürburgring, Germany as I was watching the German F1 Qualifying on tv.
    Nah...the open field side now got 2 buildings almost up liao. Fireworks oso seemed pretty close even at Clifford Pier. Maybe from Esplanade side might have a better compo and skyline BG

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Nah...the open field side now got 2 buildings almost up liao. Fireworks oso seemed pretty close even at Clifford Pier. Maybe from Esplanade side might have a better compo and skyline BG
    Did you take note of where it's being fired? From there, we can work out where is best for taking but then again, I am trying out next week after the photowalk event.

Maybe preview. Actual Day might be on grandstands provided my fren can get hold of tickets for me.

Did you take note of where it's being fired? From there, we can work out where is best for taking but then again, I am trying out next week after the photowalk event.

Maybe preview. Actual Day might be on grandstands provided my fren can get hold of tickets for me.
    Yup could see pretty clearly dat it was fired from a barge somewhere in between the floating platform and fullerton side.

Yup could see pretty clearly dat it was fired from a barge somewhere in between the floating platform and fullerton side.
    Ok. That means have to go to Esplanade side already to get frontal view. On the bridge, is usually side views. And if the weather like today, on the bridge = siao + chaos scenes.

Ok. That means have to go to Esplanade side already to get frontal view. On the bridge, is usually side views. And if the weather like today, on the bridge = siao + chaos scenes.
    Ha...i think next week no one on the bridge liao

Ha...i think next week no one on the bridge liao
    Still will have those adventurous ones thou. On actual day for past years, the bridge barely can take the weight. Haha! Kinda scary as police got to close the area.

anyone free tmr 10am? got a fashion photography talk/workshop at SAM.

Will need you to organize next week's fireworks shoot as i'm sure many of those who went or couldn't make it today wud luv to do it again. I will be on night shift so wun be able to make it.

Will need you to organize next week's fireworks shoot as i'm sure many of those who went or couldn't make it today wud luv to do it again. I will be on night shift so wun be able to make it.
    Next week, need to discuss with fedo since we both are involved in the photowalk.

Either we can leave halfway or stay till the end of the event since we will end at ACM along boat quay.

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    anyone free tmr 10am? got a fashion photography talk/workshop at SAM.
    What i heard is that the workshops are all fully registered...

What i heard is that the workshops are all fully registered...
    huh? must register? i didnt know...

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    You need to register but all workshops are full. If I'm not wrong, you can gatecrashed just that no seats for you. And some workshops will have a shoot following the talk, unless you are registered, you are not allowed to shoot.

You need to register but all workshops are full. If I'm not wrong, you can gatecrashed just that no seats for you. And some workshops will have a shoot following the talk, unless you are registered, you are not allowed to shoot.
    Anyone willing to go on my behalf?

Can't go today as i have other commitments la. so last minute...

Anyway, if someone is interested, let me know. I pass the info...

Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Anyone willing to go on my behalf?

Can't go today as i have other commitments la. so last minute...

Anyway, if someone is interested, let me know. I pass the info...
    haha.. i think its too late for that.. everyone is eyeing for the wedding/fashion photography at 10am..

Yesterday was not a good day for photographers and Raffles. I did not bring my tripod, so have to separate myself with the rest coz i need to put my camera on top of a railing with my phone as a tripod, waited for nearly an hour, 2 minutes before the fireworks, rain start to fall.

See you guys again for other outings
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    Yesterday was not a good day for photographers and Raffles. I did not bring my tripod, so have to separate myself with the rest coz i need to put my camera on top of a railing with my phone as a tripod, waited for nearly an hour, 2 minutes before the fireworks, rain start to fall.

See you guys again for other outings
    haha.. that was why i was contemplating whether to go or not.. just keep having that feeling that it was gonna rain.. and ouch to the iPhone..

Raffles must be saying: SH*T!!!

I think if going next week can go to the rooftop of the esplanade in front of the amphitheatre which Deps mentioned before....

This was my setting before the rain yesterday. The pic below is courtesy of photoshop..

The background was shot 15mins before the fireworks while the fireworks was shot at diff location on top of my baby's pram.

Last edited by haslansalam; 12th July 2009 at 07:20 PM.
    facebook page | I don't have L lens