Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1000

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Pengerang Trip Update

    Those going Pengerang, please be reminded of the following:

    Essentials:
    1. Passport have validity to travel. Do not assume, please check.
    2. Change SGD to RM. Sufficient to last 2 days to be safe. Bring some SGD for boat ride too.
    3. Bring toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste can share but not toothbrush ) + adequate clothing to change. Quantity up to individual.

    Camera Equipment:
    1. Camera + Lens (Setup is up to individual)
    2. Batts and Batt Charger
    3. Tripod
    4. Accessories (e.g. filters)
    5. Remote (Optional)

    Note: I will bring my multi plug.

    There will be some changes upon arrival at Pengerang. We will flag down a cab to our resort/chalet destination instead of cycling all the way there due to hilly roads and the amount of stuff we are bringing. This is an advice I got from a relative who just visited the place few weeks back.

    Once after check-in to the resort, we will then rent the bicycle and explore the tiny town.

    All good to go? I am.

    Lastly, stay healthy and free of the Swine Flu.

  2. #402

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    yes bro, the Big L sure make up for my lack of skill. will get the Tokina UWA when i get back this wed ..... maybe the 70-200 F4 too.
    Cakka! This is too much laaa!!! You have come a long way from your first 'L Lens" cough cough lens hood cough cough **

  3. #403

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Pengerang Trip Update

    Those going Pengerang, please be reminded of the following:

    Essentials:
    1. Passport have validity to travel. Do not assume, please check.
    2. Change SGD to RM. Sufficient to last 2 days to be safe. Bring some SGD for boat ride too.
    3. Bring toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste can share but not toothbrush ) + adequate clothing to change. Quantity up to individual.

    Camera Equipment:
    1. Camera + Lens (Setup is up to individual)
    2. Batts and Batt Charger
    3. Tripod
    4. Accessories (e.g. filters)
    5. Remote (Optional)

    Note: I will bring my multi plug.

    There will be some changes upon arrival at Pengerang. We will flag down a cab to our resort/chalet destination instead of cycling all the way there due to hilly roads and the amount of stuff we are bringing. This is an advice I got from a relative who just visited the place few weeks back.

    Once after check-in to the resort, we will then rent the bicycle and explore the tiny town.

    All good to go? I am.

    Lastly, stay healthy and free of the Swine Flu.
    hooray .... cant wait to go.
    cakka/Flickr

  4. #404
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    can't wait to see yr new toys

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    hooray .... cant wait to go.

  5. #405
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    ehem...any 50D bros here..ehehehehe, i peng already!!!
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  6. #406

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    haha.. good.. so i guesss you will be home for like a week since your back? btw.. upgraded your touch to the 3.0??
    yes .. and it is such an improvement ..

  7. #407

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    welcome back bro! are you based in sg or the us?
    bassed in sg lah ... US trip was for a conference

  8. #408

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by fatah View Post
    ehem...any 50d bros here..ehehehehe, i peng already!!!
    hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!

  9. #409
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!
    okay. time for us 50D to create new thread.. lets go....
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  10. #410
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!

    hahaha...angry sia. hahaha. kelvin wat is Bedeh?? hahaha. ok la..i not welcome here.. i go sleep la better

    hehehehe
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  11. #411

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    hahaha...angry sia. hahaha. kelvin wat is Bedeh?? hahaha. ok la..i not welcome here.. i go sleep la better

    hehehehe
    eh .. not me leh .. i never say anything leh ..

  12. #412
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    u mean everyone here changed to 50D already?
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  13. #413
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    u mean everyone here changed to 50D already?
    its time bro..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  14. #414

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    its time bro..
    aiya.. waste time la... straight 5dmII already..

  15. #415

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    aiya.. waste time la... straight 5dmII already..
    Eh shhhh!! I told you don't tell anyone!!

  16. #416
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    eh .. not me leh .. i never say anything leh ..
    alamak bro..sori sori ..i tot u.. too sleepy la last nite..i forgot its was deep....hahaha.mind canoot focus. hehehe
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  17. #417
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    aiya.. waste time la... straight 5dmII already..
    wooooo...5dmk2...wee weeeeet........u guys want to noe y i switch or not. i was hungry when i was window shopping on assorted camera model at 1 of the shop. then i do a quick test on 50d..the shutter sound likes KEROPOK LA. (prawn crackers) hehehe. wa i cannot tahan already. so...u noe i noe la ah. irresistable.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  18. #418
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!
    what is bedeh??

  19. #419
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    what is bedeh??
    Bedek means lying
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  20. #420
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    wooooo...5dmk2...wee weeeeet........u guys want to noe y i switch or not. i was hungry when i was window shopping on assorted camera model at 1 of the shop. then i do a quick test on 50d..the shutter sound likes KEROPOK LA. (prawn crackers) hehehe. wa i cannot tahan already. so...u noe i noe la ah. irresistable.
    Wah. 50D seh. Power lah. Rented it once. But i'd personally go straight to a full framer. Then got good camera must join me lah like that.
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •