Pengerang Trip Update
Those going Pengerang, please be reminded of the following:
1. Passport have validity to travel. Do not assume, please check.
2. Change SGD to RM. Sufficient to last 2 days to be safe. Bring some SGD for boat ride too.
3. Bring toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste can share but not toothbrush ) + adequate clothing to change. Quantity up to individual.
1. Camera + Lens (Setup is up to individual)
2. Batts and Batt Charger
4. Accessories (e.g. filters)
5. Remote (Optional)
Note: I will bring my multi plug.
There will be some changes upon arrival at Pengerang. We will flag down a cab to our resort/chalet destination instead of cycling all the way there due to hilly roads and the amount of stuff we are bringing. This is an advice I got from a relative who just visited the place few weeks back.
Once after check-in to the resort, we will then rent the bicycle and explore the tiny town.
All good to go? I am.
Lastly, stay healthy and free of the Swine Flu.