Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1000

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Anyone here going to NS?

    Faizal remember this picture? hyiakhyiakhyiak

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Oh Afan, this was the picture of Faizal before he entered into the DARKSIDE..haha

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Anyone here going to NS?

    Faizal remember this picture? hyiakhyiakhyiak
    Mio Cade flickr

  3. #23

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    this thread once moved like train, now move like tortoise
    all thanks to admin and mod lol .. can't do this cant do that can't post this cant talk that .. and finally ppl less n less active here ")

  4. #24

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    I'm already one year into NS! :P

    enlisting soon rocfreaks?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    I'm already one year into NS! :P

    enlisting soon rocfreaks?
    They shud should be doing reservist la bro!!! Oredi "orang tua" hahaha

  6. #26

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    They shud should be doing reservist la bro!!! Oredi "orang tua" hahaha
    btw dev.. the drinking session.. is tonight or tmr???

  7. #27

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    btw dev.. the drinking session.. is tonight or tmr???
    oh yes. drinking session on? eager to meet the rest of the gang

  8. #28

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    oh yes. drinking session on? eager to meet the rest of the gang
    how long will you be in singapore?

  9. #29

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    around for another 3 more months

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Cakka, r you back yet?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Cakka, r you back yet?
    shd be at changi airport now raiding the duty free shops for cheap booze!!!!! after all its been 5 weeks..

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    shd be at changi airport now raiding the duty free shops for cheap booze!!!!! after all its been 5 weeks..
    Damn. Bailey's!!!! Haha!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Cakka, r you back yet?
    all bros

    Yes im back alive and kicking with itchy shutter finger. However, as spoken with Bro Dev, due to this H1N1 going on maybe better not to meet me yet for next 2-3 days as i just flew in at 1700hrs this evening. No worries im feeling good but just to be on safe side.

    Ya had plenty of free booze while at Amsterdam KLM lounge .... non stop topping up while waiting for flight, and even stopby Changi Harry's for booze and smoke. So now damn bored at home alone. good thing my best buddy ' Jack son of Daniel' is still at home, and yes 'Johnny not much a walker' is here too.

    cheers
    cakka/Flickr

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    all bros

    Yes im back alive and kicking with itchy shutter finger. However, as spoken with Bro Dev, due to this H1N1 going on maybe better not to meet me yet for next 2-3 days as i just flew in at 1700hrs this evening. No worries im feeling good but just to be on safe side.

    Ya had plenty of free booze while at Amsterdam KLM lounge .... non stop topping up while waiting for flight, and even stopby Changi Harry's for booze and smoke. So now damn bored at home alone. good thing my best buddy ' Jack son of Daniel' is still at home, and yes 'Johnny not much a walker' is here too.

    cheers
    OMG. You're back, yoooo! Haha!

    Pengerang trip in two weeks time.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    They shud should be doing reservist la bro!!! Oredi "orang tua" hahaha
    Does that make me the youngest? :X

  16. #36

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    OMG. You're back, yoooo! Haha!

    Pengerang trip in two weeks time.
    yes Pengerang !!! i have re scheduled my holidays so i can make this trip. And thank you Ryan for making this happen. Still give me time to play with new toy he he he .... cant wait maybe 2moro just dont care and go BBB. Going to give myself a present(s) and a pat on my back. cause nobody ever give me that
    cakka/Flickr

  17. #37
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    yes Pengerang !!! i have re scheduled my holidays so i can make this trip. And thank you Ryan for making this happen. Still give me time to play with new toy he he he .... cant wait maybe 2moro just dont care and go BBB. Going to give myself a present(s) and a pat on my back. cause nobody ever give me that
    molo goin BBB a 70-200 F2.8?

  18. #38

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    molo goin BBB a 70-200 F2.8?
    That F2.8 was on my list, but cancel due to weight and feedback incl Ryan's say F4 is better and weight ok for my size. So maybe start with 24-105 and Tamron 17-50 F2.8 (wat you think) and body .... hmmmmm still cannot decide.

    need to have something to cover my way lack of skill ma.
    cakka/Flickr

  19. #39
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    That F2.8 was on my list, but cancel due to weight and feedback incl Ryan's say F4 is better and weight ok for my size. So maybe start with 24-105 and Tamron 17-50 F2.8 (wat you think) and body .... hmmmmm still cannot decide.

    need to have something to cover my way lack of skill ma.
    both are ok...cos they are quite light..

    24-105 and 70-200 F4 I think abt 700 plus gram bah..

    do think abt the total weight u gonna carry...

  20. #40
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    btw, where are the rest of the old 1000D kakis?

    maciam disappear into thin air wor..

    where the chief??? holiday liao wor..

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •