Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

[QUOTE=deepster;5189873]hhaha.. cant make exception for 1 day not to do homework meh? can chiong the day before what.. as for riding bike.. can sit those 2 person one.. you navigate.. she just peddle.. haha..[/QUOT

i think she's safer at home rather than ride a bike with her

[QUOTE=dev2k8;5189888]
    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hhaha.. cant make exception for 1 day not to do homework meh? can chiong the day before what.. as for riding bike.. can sit those 2 person one.. you navigate.. she just peddle.. haha..[/QUOT

i think she's safer at home rather than ride a bike with her
    yah. skali the father cycle into the longkang. more jialat. haha.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

LANDESCAPE

New landscape peektures!

[QUOTE=fedodedo;5189896]
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

yah. skali the father cycle into the longkang. more jialat. haha.

Okay guys I am back from the States and my project is finally winding down. Got more time to spend on the thread. But I just realised I have like 20 pages to wade through. So I will be back again when I am done going through all the pages.

Woah finally made it through all 19 pages worth!

Hey guys .. just to gauge interest .. sometime back a few of you asked me about some of the firefox extensions I use for flickr and clubsnap. And I was wondering if there is enough interest I can host a session to just talk about flickr in general, some nice extensions to use with flickr and also how to use flickr with clubsnap.

If there is enough interest I can talk about Macs in general as well but I wanna try and keep the context as close to photography as possible.

Cannot keep up with the photography quality of you guys so I contribute in other ways.

Only thing is even if there is interest, for your protection, the earliest this can happen is next week since I just got back from the States. Don't wanna one week later kenna quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Woah finally made it through all 19 pages worth!

Hey guys .. just to gauge interest .. sometime back a few of you asked me about some of the firefox extensions I use for flickr and clubsnap. And I was wondering if there is enough interest I can host a session to just talk about flickr in general, some nice extensions to use with flickr and also how to use flickr with clubsnap.

If there is enough interest I can talk about Macs in general as well but I wanna try and keep the context as close to photography as possible.

Cannot keep up with the photography quality of you guys so I contribute in other ways.

Only thing is even if there is interest, for your protection, the earliest this can happen is next week since I just got back from the States. Don't wanna one week later kenna quarantine
    haha.. good.. so i guesss you will be home for like a week since your back? btw.. upgraded your touch to the 3.0??

Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Okay guys I am back from the States and my project is finally winding down. Got more time to spend on the thread. But I just realised I have like 20 pages to wade through. So I will be back again when I am done going through all the pages.
    welcome back bro! are you based in sg or the us?

Wah...you r bk! Must have got yourself some hot stuff right (BBB)? Anyway great to know you r bk and hopefully dun so sway kenna swine ok hehehe The Pengerang trip you going?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    welcome back bro! are you based in sg or the us?
    Bro saw a post of some rugby action thoought was you den look carefully it's Legoz!!!

Some festival coming up in boat quay riverside from tmr as announced on Class 95....i think there's stuff like floats on the river and lots of stalls as it's oso in conjunction with another festivity .... so double whammy!!!

http://www.visitsingapore.com/srf09/main.html

http://www.singaporerivermarket.com/

I should be making my way down tmr night after work around 8.30pm. Any guys/girls wanna join me most welcome!!! Or anyone going there early oso keep me informed so that i can look for you guys...cheers!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 18th June 2009 at 09:07 PM.

Phew! Sure is quiet.....can hear my own fart

Phew! Sure is quiet.....can hear my own fart
    is it the silent one or the drag bomb? lol

is it the silent one or the drag bomb? lol
    I think it's sounds like extractor fitted with twin exhaust...hehehe

I think it's sounds like extractor fitted with twin exhaust...hehehe
    then of course sure seem quiet what.. too loud already..

then of course sure seem quiet what.. too loud already..
    Ya lor forgot to put muffler hahaha

Some festival coming up in boat quay riverside from tmr as announced on Class 95....i think there's stuff like floats on the river and lots of stalls as it's oso in conjunction with another festivity .... so double whammy!!!

http://www.visitsingapore.com/srf09/main.html

http://www.singaporerivermarket.com/

I should be making my way down tmr night after work around 8.30pm. Any guys/girls wanna join me most welcome!!! Or anyone going there early oso keep me informed so that i can look for you guys...cheers!
    !! got event ah!! i wan go!!
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinsg View Post
    !! got event ah!! i wan go!!
    Wah....so fast got ur slik tripod oredi huh! Can go SSS night landscape liao! I finish work 7.30 so by the time i reach there earliest oso ard 8.30pm. If you want can meet me at Clark Quay station lor. Will pm you my hp no....

Wah....so fast got ur slik tripod oredi huh! Can go SSS night landscape liao! I finish work 7.30 so by the time i reach there earliest oso ard 8.30pm. If you want can meet me at Clark Quay station lor. Will pm you my hp no....
    ya but cheap one, haven't tried it yet
    i'll sms you tomorrow!
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

any plan tonight...sms me k.. guess bro dev got my number.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.