Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1000

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

  1. #361

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    [QUOTE=deepster;5189873]hhaha.. cant make exception for 1 day not to do homework meh? can chiong the day before what.. as for riding bike.. can sit those 2 person one.. you navigate.. she just peddle.. haha..[/QUOT

    i think she's safer at home rather than ride a bike with her

  2. #362

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    [QUOTE=dev2k8;5189888]
    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hhaha.. cant make exception for 1 day not to do homework meh? can chiong the day before what.. as for riding bike.. can sit those 2 person one.. you navigate.. she just peddle.. haha..[/QUOT

    i think she's safer at home rather than ride a bike with her
    yah. skali the father cycle into the longkang. more jialat. haha.
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

  3. #363

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    LANDESCAPE

    New landscape peektures!

  4. #364

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    [QUOTE=fedodedo;5189896]
    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post

    yah. skali the father cycle into the longkang. more jialat. haha.

  5. #365

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Okay guys I am back from the States and my project is finally winding down. Got more time to spend on the thread. But I just realised I have like 20 pages to wade through. So I will be back again when I am done going through all the pages.

  6. #366

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Woah finally made it through all 19 pages worth!

    Hey guys .. just to gauge interest .. sometime back a few of you asked me about some of the firefox extensions I use for flickr and clubsnap. And I was wondering if there is enough interest I can host a session to just talk about flickr in general, some nice extensions to use with flickr and also how to use flickr with clubsnap.

    If there is enough interest I can talk about Macs in general as well but I wanna try and keep the context as close to photography as possible.

    Cannot keep up with the photography quality of you guys so I contribute in other ways.

    Only thing is even if there is interest, for your protection, the earliest this can happen is next week since I just got back from the States. Don't wanna one week later kenna quarantine

  7. #367

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Woah finally made it through all 19 pages worth!

    Hey guys .. just to gauge interest .. sometime back a few of you asked me about some of the firefox extensions I use for flickr and clubsnap. And I was wondering if there is enough interest I can host a session to just talk about flickr in general, some nice extensions to use with flickr and also how to use flickr with clubsnap.

    If there is enough interest I can talk about Macs in general as well but I wanna try and keep the context as close to photography as possible.

    Cannot keep up with the photography quality of you guys so I contribute in other ways.

    Only thing is even if there is interest, for your protection, the earliest this can happen is next week since I just got back from the States. Don't wanna one week later kenna quarantine
    haha.. good.. so i guesss you will be home for like a week since your back? btw.. upgraded your touch to the 3.0??

  8. #368

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by netjackalsg View Post
    Okay guys I am back from the States and my project is finally winding down. Got more time to spend on the thread. But I just realised I have like 20 pages to wade through. So I will be back again when I am done going through all the pages.
    welcome back bro! are you based in sg or the us?

  9. #369

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Wah...you r bk! Must have got yourself some hot stuff right (BBB)? Anyway great to know you r bk and hopefully dun so sway kenna swine ok hehehe The Pengerang trip you going?

  10. #370

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    welcome back bro! are you based in sg or the us?
    Bro saw a post of some rugby action thoought was you den look carefully it's Legoz!!!

  11. #371

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Some festival coming up in boat quay riverside from tmr as announced on Class 95....i think there's stuff like floats on the river and lots of stalls as it's oso in conjunction with another festivity .... so double whammy!!!

    http://www.visitsingapore.com/srf09/main.html

    http://www.singaporerivermarket.com/

    I should be making my way down tmr night after work around 8.30pm. Any guys/girls wanna join me most welcome!!! Or anyone going there early oso keep me informed so that i can look for you guys...cheers!
    Last edited by dev2k8; 18th June 2009 at 09:07 PM.

  12. #372

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Phew! Sure is quiet.....can hear my own fart

  13. #373

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Phew! Sure is quiet.....can hear my own fart
    is it the silent one or the drag bomb? lol

  14. #374

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    is it the silent one or the drag bomb? lol
    I think it's sounds like extractor fitted with twin exhaust...hehehe

  15. #375

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    I think it's sounds like extractor fitted with twin exhaust...hehehe
    then of course sure seem quiet what.. too loud already..

  16. #376

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    then of course sure seem quiet what.. too loud already..
    Ya lor forgot to put muffler hahaha

  17. #377

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Some festival coming up in boat quay riverside from tmr as announced on Class 95....i think there's stuff like floats on the river and lots of stalls as it's oso in conjunction with another festivity .... so double whammy!!!

    http://www.visitsingapore.com/srf09/main.html

    http://www.singaporerivermarket.com/

    I should be making my way down tmr night after work around 8.30pm. Any guys/girls wanna join me most welcome!!! Or anyone going there early oso keep me informed so that i can look for you guys...cheers!
    !! got event ah!! i wan go!!
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

  18. #378

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinsg View Post
    !! got event ah!! i wan go!!
    Wah....so fast got ur slik tripod oredi huh! Can go SSS night landscape liao! I finish work 7.30 so by the time i reach there earliest oso ard 8.30pm. If you want can meet me at Clark Quay station lor. Will pm you my hp no....

  19. #379

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Wah....so fast got ur slik tripod oredi huh! Can go SSS night landscape liao! I finish work 7.30 so by the time i reach there earliest oso ard 8.30pm. If you want can meet me at Clark Quay station lor. Will pm you my hp no....
    ya but cheap one, haven't tried it yet
    i'll sms you tomorrow!
    Canon EOS 1000D, 18-55mm Kit Lens, 50mm f1.8.
    Slik 330DX

  20. #380
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    any plan tonight...sms me k.. guess bro dev got my number.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •