Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1000

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

  1. #261

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    and dats mean, the man behind the camera still long2 way to go.
    haha.. good.. and also try to take it the same perspective as how bro thomas see's it.. then you come back can learn photoshop from him and you can be mio cade2.. hahaa.. bon voyage..

  2. #262

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    eh wassup with all this mio cade thing hahaha..

    congrats on your new purchase! i'm still stuck with 1000d

  3. #263

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    eh wassup with all this mio cade thing hahaha..

    congrats on your new purchase! i'm still stuck with 1000d
    well bro, if you are into Streets and People, check this out http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramdiboy/ ....... our sifu.
    cakka/Flickr

  4. #264

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    eh wassup with all this mio cade thing hahaha..

    congrats on your new purchase! i'm still stuck with 1000d
    Mio Cade is what bro Thomas(ardaan) call himself.. See his flickr and you will know what is mio Cade style is..

  5. #265

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    hey guys, i have sorta officially built my DIY studio out of cheap stuff.. spent less than30 bucks on it.. but i have to improve on it furthuer.. anyway.. cannot tahan.. so started to sss and test it out.. let me know your views on how i can improve it.





    only some minor editing such as contrast and white balance etc etc.. other than that.. shot as it is..

  6. #266

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    nice pictures! they look really professional =p care to share pictures of your DIY studio?

  7. #267

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    nice pictures! they look really professional =p care to share pictures of your DIY studio?
    erm.. maybe later ok? i didnt really take photo of the studio though.. and i too lazy to climb up 3 floors to get it.. LOL...

    basically.. i went to read up on this and got the equipment.. thats why i was looking for PVC pipes the other day..

    here is the link to how it roughly looks like.. credits to this guy
    Last edited by deepster; 11th June 2009 at 04:17 PM.

  8. #268

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    lol what the crap, how many floors does your house have man =P

  9. #269
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    erm.. maybe later ok? i didnt really take photo of the studio though.. and i too lazy to climb up 3 floors to get it.. LOL...

    basically.. i went to read up on this and got the equipment.. thats why i was looking for PVC pipes the other day..

    here is the link to how it roughly looks like.. credits to this guy
    i need to take the lift to the nearest toilet man..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  10. #270

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    i need to take the lift to the nearest toilet man..
    ahaha. enuf rubbish for now.. time to get serious.. so LUCAS!!! whats the proper details of our trip? its less than 2 weeks now..same goes for Ryan.. hows the planning coming along.. and also.. faizal.. whts the progress on our grp merging? i tot there was suppose to be an outing on the 6th for 1000d and 450d?

  11. #271

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    lol what the crap, how many floors does your house have man =P
    2 diffferent kinds la.. one marble flooring, and parquet for the rooms.. LOL

  12. #272

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    For those attending the fireworks SSS @ Yishun this Sat....went up to one of the blocks facing the field and took a few shots @ 18mm (photomerged)....hope this can give you guys an idea of what to expect




    They were doing some sound testing of sort from that control tower (stage actually). Too dark to figure out the other structures

    PS: Pardon the poor quality cos was shooting on ISO 3200 @ 1/10 handheld plus my lousy PP skills

  13. #273

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    For those attending the fireworks SSS @ Yishun this Sat....went up to one of the blocks facing the field and took a few shots @ 18mm (photomerged)....hope this can give you guys an idea of what to expect




    They were doing some sound testing of sort from that control tower (stage actually). Too dark to figure out the other structures

    PS: Pardon the poor quality cos was shooting on ISO 3200 @ 1/10 handheld plus my lousy PP skills
    thanks thanks for the recce trip.. the quality aint too bad my friend. at least you write where is where la.. hahaha.

  14. #274

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    wow **** i wanna join you guys.. too bad i'm out celebrating fathers' day =(

  15. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    For those attending the fireworks SSS @ Yishun this Sat....went up to one of the blocks facing the field and took a few shots @ 18mm (photomerged)....hope this can give you guys an idea of what to expect




    They were doing some sound testing of sort from that control tower (stage actually). Too dark to figure out the other structures

    PS: Pardon the poor quality cos was shooting on ISO 3200 @ 1/10 handheld plus my lousy PP skills
    This is cool. Thanks for the recce.

  16. #276

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    thanks thanks for the recce trip.. the quality aint too bad my friend. at least you write where is where la.. hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    This is cool. Thanks for the recce.
    Welcome guys.....BTW it's was taken from Blk 322 #09 ( next to police post )


  17. #277

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Welcome guys.....BTW it's was taken from Blk 322 #09 ( next to police post )
    Thanks again for the map.. but just 1 qns.. are you coming? for the fireworks?

  18. #278
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Simi fireworks??

    Help to fill me on this??

    Yawnnnn

  19. #279

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    Thanks again for the map.. but just 1 qns.. are you coming? for the fireworks?
    Working till 7.3pm...if no other assignments from my daughter hehehe... then will be there!

  20. #280
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Guys, I may be able to meet you all to sss the fireworks thing. Sorry, this thread has so many pages and so long..haha...lost the original post by bro Faizal...

    Anybody can update me where and when to meet ?

    I am taking some "char bor" photography in the afternoon... I am attending a Fashion Photography course lah... so hopefully after the afternoon session I can rush there.

    For those going remember to bring tripod, cable release and very very important... a non reflective black card.
    Mio Cade flickr

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •