Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1000

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

  1. #201

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Oh yeah Cakka, I bought the Tokina at John 3:16 funan.. $950 only! I was quoted the Canon 10-24 at $1200 I think? I think thats the lowest prices at the moment.
    SALUTE!!! $950 only!!! Man you guys make it sound like 95 bucks

  2. #202

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    next, you might hear someone say I bought the 5D MKII at $3800 only

  3. #203
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    hehe...kaya kaya kaya....wuhuuuuuu!!!!!

    like me...tak kaya kaya,,,now i turn to chriss angel singapore

    Last edited by Fatah; 8th June 2009 at 09:02 PM.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  4. #204

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    hey fatah.. what background is that? or did you warp and distort it?

  5. #205
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    i buy 50D, 24-105, Hoya Filter and sandisk 16GB for $3500. i make mistake by bringing my niece and nephew along ... they ripped me off at AMK Hub

    I need one more lens below 24mm and f2.8 for low light. Going holiday soon.
    u shld bring me along too..

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    My niece and nephew la ... they think this uncle santa claus, want to buy everything at amk hub. Ketok me like crazy I got to go their hse to makan later ... no more cash
    can i be ur nephew too?

    I also want a iphone, if not a nokia N97

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    dont make same mistake like me bro. weather your own child or nieces, spend time with them. I have no time due to work ... so i sort of trying to 'buy' the time or love. Not healthy I know ... but no other way for me
    Agree with this!


    GMAN

  7. #207
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    i buy 50D, 24-105, Hoya Filter and sandisk 16GB for $3500. i make mistake by bringing my niece and nephew along ... they ripped me off at AMK Hub

    I need one more lens below 24mm and f2.8 for low light. Going holiday soon.
    what u want >> 5D2+35/1.4+24/1.4+14/2.8+50/1.2+85/1.2

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    what u want >> 5D2+35/1.4+24/1.4+14/2.8+50/1.2+85/1.2


    All the Ls come out liao.

  9. #209

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    hey guys, i'd like your advice on tripods and such. i don't intend to get a big heavy lens just about now so i don't require one with large max load. i intend to shoot night scenery once in awhile, but the primary use of the tripod would be for steading when i'm shooting at 300mm. my budget would be around $250. i know it's kinda low but i'm just starting out, and i need at least a decent tripod i've yet to head down to a shop to test test so i wanna ask for your opinion first. =p are there any specific brands and models that you guys can recommend? maybe your own setup? thanks in advance!
    Last edited by LeGozt; 8th June 2009 at 10:59 PM.

  10. #210
    Member just2ofus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    hey guys, i'd like your advice on tripods and such. i don't intend to get a big heavy lens just about now so i don't require one with large max load. i intend to shoot night scenery once in awhile, but the primary use of the tripod would be for steading when i'm shooting at 300mm. my budget would be around $250. i know it's kinda low but i'm just starting out, and i need at least a decent tripod i've yet to head down to a shop to test test so i wanna ask for your opinion first. =p are there any specific brands and models that suit my needs? thanks in advance!
    250 you can get a very decent tripod. just go down to any shop and look at those tripods.. pick which one you like.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    hey guys, i'd like your advice on tripods and such. i don't intend to get a big heavy lens just about now so i don't require one with large max load. i intend to shoot night scenery once in awhile, but the primary use of the tripod would be for steading when i'm shooting at 300mm. my budget would be around $250. i know it's kinda low but i'm just starting out, and i need at least a decent tripod i've yet to head down to a shop to test test so i wanna ask for your opinion first. =p are there any specific brands and models that you guys can recommend? maybe your own setup? thanks in advance!
    You can try out Benro or Slik and at your budget, you can get a better ballhead to go with the two.

    Other than brands/models, you got to look at the material used on them.

    Aluminium, Magnesium Alloy, Carbon Fibre. Btw, the carbon fibre ones are darn expensive.

  12. #212

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by just2ofus View Post
    250 you can get a very decent tripod. just go down to any shop and look at those tripods.. pick which one you like.
    bro, won't kena chop meh if i just go like that =p

    alright thanks guys, i'll probably go for an aluminum one since i don't need one with high max load. a basic aluminum would probably be pretty light too, no use getting CF. i have a question about ballheads though. do i need a quick release plate and adapter if i get one? all the screwing on and removing the camera from the tripod is bound to do some damage right?

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    bro, won't kena chop meh if i just go like that =p

    alright thanks guys, i'll probably go for an aluminum one since i don't need one with high max load. a basic aluminum would probably be pretty light too, no use getting CF. i have a question about ballheads though. do i need a quick release plate and adapter if i get one? all the screwing on and removing the camera from the tripod is bound to do some damage right?
    If you do your homework, how to get chop?

    Usually it comes with the ballhead unless you wanna get a different one. But the default one is decent enough.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    If you do your homework, how to get chop?

    Usually it comes with the ballhead unless you wanna get a different one. But the default one is decent enough.
    ah i see! thanks for the info bro. maybe i really should just head down and check it out personally. will be going to marina square tmr afternoon.

  15. #215
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    hey fatah.. what background is that? or did you warp and distort it?
    aiyah bro deep..the background i google it..u search for tile wallpaper...then the rest of pp, include like gradient and blah blah..hehehe... nothing to do la me...so free at home..haha
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  16. #216

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatah View Post
    aiyah bro deep..the background i google it..u search for tile wallpaper...then the rest of pp, include like gradient and blah blah..hehehe... nothing to do la me...so free at home..haha
    hahaa.. but not bad.. its makes it look creepy.. really resemble the chris angel style

  17. #217

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    BROS

    new battery how long charge ya? mine 7hrs oready still RED le.
    cakka/Flickr

  18. #218

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    BROS

    new battery how long charge ya? mine 7hrs oready still RED le.
    i thnk its abt 7 to 8 hours.. you sure still red? or you seeing red?

  19. #219

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    i thnk its abt 7 to 8 hours.. you sure still red? or you seeing red?
    sure RED la, only 3 can tiger .... cannot be that wrong le
    cakka/Flickr

  20. #220

    Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    sure RED la, only 3 can tiger .... cannot be that wrong le
    then maybe you try wait for an hour more till its 8 hrs then take out and put on your cam see if full bar or not.. but seems wierd that its still red.. shd be green after an hour or 2

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •