Thread: To all Dad/Mom: Best place for kids and photography for us over wkend.

Default To all Dad/Mom: Best place for kids and photography for us over wkend.

This cross my mind EVERY WKEND whenever I am in S'pore, I am sure lots of dads and moms will ask this too:

where to go where kids can hv fun, and I can take some good photos?

So far I been going (very often) to:
    -Botanical Gdn
    -Other NS park in Central Spore (Hort park, kent ridge)
    -Marina Barrage
    -East coast
    -Along singapore river untill CBD

where else? I stay quite central-south.. and normally don't go too far off to east north or west unless if its worth it..
    Last edited by TsQ; 3rd June 2009 at 05:55 PM.

Default Re: To all Dad/Mom: Best place for kids and photography for us over wkend.

west coast park the whole beach area beside the macdonalds is a huge kids playground

Blog Entries

Default Re: To all Dad/Mom: Best place for kids and photography for us over wkend.

anywhere, just as long as the kids have fun and the background is nice

eg. at a restaurant

at the seaside

at the zoo

at a wedding dinner
    Last edited by ortega; 3rd June 2009 at 06:10 PM.

All the reservoirs! I usually bring my kids to Seletar reservoir, playground, less crowd and toilet facilities. Another fav is Vivo City, along the coastline. Nice place too.
    from guitars, cars to dslr...

actually, I do not want to take just photos of my kids.. i mean, I can take photos of them anywhere like what ortega suggested.. what I want is, that a place the kids can hv fun and I can hv a good place to snap lanscape/still objects photos..

I take way way too many photos of my kids ... but then, its never enough esp the smile, the laugh, the cuteness they hv.. hehe