Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXVIII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVIII

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I can make u HATE IT!

Anyway, u went by poly or JC??

And, u always kena conned by people is it? No lah, not trick qn.... U think too much liao.
    haha.. don't la. Sound so evil.

I took my A levels at Millennia Institute (MI)
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

goodnight everyone.. i go ZzZzZz.. liao
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    haha.. don't la. Sound so evil.

I took my A levels at Millennia Institute (MI)
    Hohoho.... going to university?

Deregistered

Hi erm high&mighty?? Lol...

U from TP right?
    haha yep, HOW DID YOU KNOW. lols. you?
    yea i only like the hardware part of IT, not the programming part for sure.
    anyway, WHY TONIGHT OUR EXPOSERS LAO NIANG AND LAO BEI NOT HERE YET UH?!?

Knowledge in dreamweaver helps in learning flash? Woah if that's the case, then good liao... Hehe, then i will have easier time learning it next time...

Sorry...two different thingy heheh....in a complex way...

There are things in both ways to get things done. Dreamweaver is easier to learn and use. With Flash you need to know abit more. At it's very basic you use it like a film producer. You get your text or photo in there, you set some basic animation or static webpage but you still need to know HTML or use Dreamweaver or simple Frontpage from MS to position your flash into your site. Unless you know coding....you need a web design program like Dreamweaver to help you in WYSIWYG mode to layout your page and all that jazz heh.

Doing a site entirely with flash is very possible BUT you have abit of a learning curve to get to that point. My advice is to use dreamweaver. In fact alot of stuff can be done in DW that has some dynamic scripting..etc that almost is automated and act in some animated way or does some cool stuff too. Don't use flash if all you want to make is static webpages. You can get away with simple sites. Simple site is good. It takes less bandwidth which is a good thing for people with slow then broadband speed. And for some sites... CONTENT is KING..not the flash stuff or that push/pull functionality. If you go to a site often enough..the last thing you want is to see all that BS again... you just want to jump in on the content.
    So figure out what you first want your site to do. Evaluate all your content to see how you best optimise it, protect it, sort them..etc. Know who is your audience. If they are more into the content..then stop with trying to impress them with flash, javascription, ASP...etc. Sometime you keep adding all that junk...it slows everything down. Remember for every funny stylo thing it does..it is done in the background and it can slow things down on audience with slower computers or he/she has a number of browser pages open or some other bunch of application. If you have a message to tell... then TELL IT FAST. Strangers have very little time for you to wow them. Don't get too clever for the sake of being clever. And sometime more function special effect can screw up your site. hang the audience computer, some function might not work in some browsers. YES even in this day and age.. ..some things as simple as iFRAME? It does not alway work with all the browsers.
    A typical webdesigner and programmer not only just build a site and plant it online. He has to make sure it works in various screen resolution..some even program in a screen resolution detector or browser detector just so it brings up a webpage that is easy to open on it. ...yes that measn having the same website done repeated a few times...each with minor or major tweak just so it opens on your audience computer properly. So if it works on a iMac Safari..it might screw up in Firefox...and then it might work with firefox 3 but those with firefox 1 will be screwed. Just becos you upgrade your PC every year or update your browser or s/w often...does not mean ALOT of others will. So..... KEEP IT SIMPLE. Especially if you are not good at coding or worst design a half decent looking site. heheh.... Something to note.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Sorry...two different thingy heheh....in a complex way...

There are things in both ways to get things done. Dreamweaver is easier to learn and use. With Flash you need to know abit more. At it's very basic you use it like a film producer. You get your text or photo in there, you set some basic animation or static webpage but you still need to know HTML or use Dreamweaver or simple Frontpage from MS to position your flash into your site. Unless you know coding....you need a web design program like Dreamweaver to help you in WYSIWYG mode to layout your page and all that jazz heh.

Doing a site entirely with flash is very possible BUT you have abit of a learning curve to get to that point. My advice is to use dreamweaver. In fact alot of stuff can be done in DW that has some dynamic scripting..etc that almost is automated and act in some animated way or does some cool stuff too. Don't use flash if all you want to make is static webpages. You can get away with simple sites. Simple site is good. It takes less bandwidth which is a good thing for people with slow then broadband speed. And for some sites... CONTENT is KING..not the flash stuff or that push/pull functionality. If you go to a site often enough..the last thing you want is to see all that BS again... you just want to jump in on the content.
    So figure out what you first want your site to do. Evaluate all your content to see how you best optimise it, protect it, sort them..etc. Know who is your audience. If they are more into the content..then stop with trying to impress them with flash, javascription, ASP...etc. Sometime you keep adding all that junk...it slows everything down. Remember for every funny stylo thing it does..it is done in the background and it can slow things down on audience with slower computers or he/she has a number of browser pages open or some other bunch of application. If you have a message to tell... then TELL IT FAST. Strangers have very little time for you to wow them. Don't get too clever for the sake of being clever. And sometime more function special effect can screw up your site. hang the audience computer, some function might not work in some browsers. YES even in this day and age.. ..some things as simple as iFRAME? It does not alway work with all the browsers.
    A typical webdesigner and programmer not only just build a site and plant it online. He has to make sure it works in various screen resolution..some even program in a screen resolution detector or browser detector just so it brings up a webpage that is easy to open on it. ...yes that measn having the same website done repeated a few times...each with minor or major tweak just so it opens on your audience computer properly. So if it works on a iMac Safari..it might screw up in Firefox...and then it might work with firefox 3 but those with firefox 1 will be screwed. Just becos you upgrade your PC every year or update your browser or s/w often...does not mean ALOT of others will. So..... KEEP IT SIMPLE. Especially if you are not good at coding or worst design a half decent looking site. heheh.... Something to note.
    Woah still got long long long long way to learn

Anyway, thx for taking the effort to type this whole chunk of words for me, appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHandMIGHTYCOLOR View Post
    Haha, how i know arh? Ur expose pic, the BG got those classroom partition... I recognise that! Business school right? Yea, I'm very ok with hardware, but dun come to me with all that theory.... Software ok lah.... But theory n workflow arh

Who is lao niang n lao peh?

Opps i missed tht out. Yea, me from TP too....

O Hai........i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O Hai........i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!
    OKAIRE!

OKAIRE!
    Eh u haven tell me who is lao niang n lao peh??

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    sighz.... been struggling the whole day with site stuff!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Me too!!!!
    LOL................I also struggling with site stuff.........but my site stuff is same with adam.........

Hai hai I'm home.

Deregistered

Eh u haven tell me who is lao niang n lao peh??
    leong, tainted, riotvan! and blablabla LOL
    but they are back home now. yay

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hai hai i'm home. :d
    o-o-okaire!

Chey, I was thinking why suddenly got new lao niang n lao peh....

They so young u call them LAO.... No outing for u!

-.-

weekend got another interior shoot!
    Yay!

Opps i missed tht out. Yea, me from TP too....
    then you both hav to call me Shi Gong liao
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    then you both hav to call me Shi Gong liao
    SHI GONG!

Kindly expose your esteemed face for us juniors to see

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast