Thread: introduction..

Default introduction..

hi everyone.. i am very very new in this photography thingy.. in fact, i have not gotten myself a camera yet.. still deciding and looking for advice on which dslr should i buy.. i intend to do wedding photography.. pls advise.. tnx..

Default Re: introduction..

welcome! jux go out and shoot more, perhaps joining the organized photoshoot... help to build up your skill on technicality and composition in portraiture before you go on to do wedding shoot

cheers
    Playing with M43.

Welcome.. Read up on the various guides to be more informed when you make your decision.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by masandisyah View Post
    hi everyone.. i am very very new in this photography thingy.. in fact, i have not gotten myself a camera yet.. still deciding and looking for advice on which dslr should i buy.. i intend to do wedding photography.. pls advise.. tnx..
    Any camera can do, provided you know how to handle it. There is no "wedding camera" or "wedding lens". Do read the various threads, search the forum and use the existing information. Do pay attention to all sticky threads, they cover most topics already. Keep in mind: the more generic your question is the broader the answers will be. Might be helpful, might be confusing.
    Regarding camera: keep in mind that you buy a system of body, lens, flash and other gear.

Welcome to CS!

sure u can... read up threads here, go to those shops recommended ... feel the cam, set your budget, get one! Read, read, read, shoot, shoot, shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by masandisyah View Post
    First things first.

LEARN how to shoot first. Get a camera and KEEP practising until you're competent enough. Then you start shooting some weddings as a second or candid photographer first.

After-which, brush up your skills some more and pluck up the courage to jump in.

Do your homework on gear depreciation, cost of work, and set your cost accordingly.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

thnx guys for the reply.. i will read up the sticky notes....

Welcome to CS!

Hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to CS !