Thread: Starship Enterprise Model

Default Starship Enterprise Model

Managed to squeeze sometime to catch the latest Star Trek movie and absolutely loved it! Really rekindled my love for the series.

real pity the series doesn't have too much following here...too 'cerebral' ?

Wondering if there's any Trekkies out there?

If so...anyone can enlighten me on where in Singapore can I get a model of the Starship Enterprise...particularly the D model (TNG series)

Live long and prosper.
    Last edited by mulder; 1st June 2009 at 08:55 PM.

Default Re: Starship Enterprise Model

Might wanna try the toy shops at China Square or the top floor of Plaza Singapura now laced with toy and memoriabilia shops

I cannot remember if I have it ... may be I have millennium falcon and star destroyer ... LOL, v v old stock bought cheaply from US some 9 yrs ago and until now hv not touch. I definitely have klingon one, as I remember opening the box. I dun wanna dig into my toy stash now house too messy already.

Question Re: Starship Enterprise Model

How? Am keen to adopt your Klingon Destroyer if you are keen to 'uncloak' it

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I cannot remember if I have it ... may be I have millennium falcon and star destroyer ... LOL, v v old stock bought cheaply from US some 9 yrs ago and until now hv not touch. I definitely have klingon one, as I remember opening the box. I dun wanna dig into my toy stash now house too messy already.
    wrong galaxy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Seem to recall a shop in Katong Shopping Centre, 2nd floor, selling Star Trek starships. I have seen NCC-1701D (Enterprise), NCC-1701E (Enterprise) and NCC-74656 (Voyager) on display at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wrong galaxy...
    Ya la... he warp drive a little bit too deep... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mulder View Post
    How? Am keen to adopt your Klingon Destroyer if you are keen to 'uncloak' it
    Its not a "Klingon Destroyer". Its a "Klingon Bird of Prey"

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Klingon_Bird-of-Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan99 View Post
    Its not a "Klingon Destroyer". Its a "Klingon Bird of Prey"

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Klingon_Bird-of-Prey
    Actually the Bird of Prey is just one of the classes of Klingon ships. They have battlecruisers, attack cruisers, etc, of different classes.

But yes, the Bird of Prey is probably the one most etched in viewers' memories.

those are model kit and it does take lots of time to build up one. Not to mention the time taken to paint it. But u can try hobby jap site. They did sell some snap kit with pre paint version. Lucky me hand fast, manage to grap all of them. Got NCC-1701A, Enterprise E, Voyager, and think the recent one NX-01. LOLxx

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    those are model kit and it does take lots of time to build up one. Not to mention the time taken to paint it. But u can try hobby jap site. They did sell some snap kit with pre paint version. Lucky me hand fast, manage to grap all of them. Got NCC-1701A, Enterprise E, Voyager, and think the recent one NX-01. LOLxx
    but the size of these is prob not that big. with kit it can be as big as like A3 paper.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    but the size of these is prob not that big. with kit it can be as big as like A3 paper.
    What size you looking for? Star trek is not as popular as Star wars so the kits is very limited. Larger kit, flaw easiler exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    What size you looking for? Star trek is not as popular as Star wars so the kits is very limited. Larger kit, flaw easiler exposed.
    but easier for you to work on ... plus easier to mod with more details, once done, well ... put on the ceiling will look better too
    that was my plan 9 years ago ... and I still dont have the time to fix them up (properly! with glue, putty, sanding, priming, painting etc etc)