Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #101
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    KO, will definitely need more details. Help can be rendered when required definitely, but what are the stuff to do, etc? If need a meetup fast, then probably this wed lor. What the others comm ppl think?

    Btw, Good morleng butties... damn seh...
    hmm... I feel that its a little bit early for any discussion. We do not know what is to be done and what is the event all about.. this meeting might not be fruitful in that sense ( time is precious ), no body knows what is to be done at all....

    I suggest that we firm up more details before we get together to see each others point of view again. I feel that now is a little bit too early..... just a personal suggestion..

  2. #102
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    camel buttie ish meeting me por runch~

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hmm... I feel that its a little bit early for any discussion. We do not know what is to be done and what is the event all about.. this meeting might not be fruitful in that sense ( time is precious ), no body knows what is to be done at all....

    I suggest that we firm up more details before we get together to see each others point of view again. I feel that now is a little bit too early..... just a personal suggestion..
    Agreed. Tat was my initial thought. Which is why i mentioned if wan fast meetup, this wed. But actual fact is we are lacking in details. Lets see wat other butties say...

  4. #104
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Looks like the thread start to speed up again......

  5. #105
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner

    Just spoken to PE, this corner is up to us to upload our images but come with a price .. we will need helpers to help run the show. So guys be ready to help when call for it.

    At the meant time, please dont upload photos first. We shall discuss what to do and further details will be available when ready ... stay tune.

    Committee members please meet to discuss ASAP, 6 more weeks to actual event.
    Its definitely a good opportunity if we can get involve..so we can learn from this event and better manage ours..haha

    Wed i'm ok..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #106
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    what did i miss

    can disscuss and gather to get a list if question for the CS admins on "Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner"

    who did the admins ask in TS before posting "Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner" ?

    pls elaborate on : "we will need helpers to help run the show"

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner

    Just spoken to PE, this corner is up to us to upload our images but come with a price .. we will need helpers to help run the show. So guys be ready to help when call for it.

    At the meant time, please dont upload photos first. We shall discuss what to do and further details will be available when ready ... stay tune.

    Committee members please meet to discuss ASAP, 6 more weeks to actual event.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  7. #107

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties

    my noob attempt on a new processing style for me, C&C welcomed:


    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  8. #108
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    what did i miss

    can disscuss and gather to get a list if question for the CS admins on "Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner"

    who did the admins ask in TS before posting "Clubsnap LIVE @ SAM - Tangshooters' corner" ?

    pls elaborate on : "we will need helpers to help run the show"
    Good initiative muscleman!
    Please add on questions to the list.

    Pertaining to posting of images:
    1. Why is there a Tangshooters' corner?
    2. Can Tangshooters still post images in other categories?
    3. Are images posted in Tangshooters corner still be qualified for the A2 printout?

    Pertaining to the event:
    1. More details on the event.
    2. Which area are Tangshooters help needed?
    3. What are we suppose to do?
    4. How much manpower is needed?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Good initiative muscleman!
    Please add on questions to the list.

    Pertaining to posting of images:
    1. Why is there a Tangshooters' corner?
    2. Can Tangshooters still post images in other categories?
    3. Are images posted in Tangshooters corner still be qualified for the A2 printout?
    4. Is there a limit to the number of images, both online and printed?
    5. Who gets to decide which photos get printed?

    Pertaining to the event:
    1. More details on the event.
    2. Which area are Tangshooters help needed?
    3. What are we suppose to do?
    4. How much manpower is needed?
    5. Are we allowed to promote ourselves with name cards?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  10. #110

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    allo butties

    my noob attempt on a new processing style for me, C&C welcomed:


    nice. wat style is this? can email me the steps?

  11. #111

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    how soon can cs admin answer our questions?
    looks like bit rush... they have a corner for us without details

  12. #112
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    how soon can cs admin answer our questions?
    looks like bit rush... they have a corner for us without details
    Relax buttie..things will be sorted out soon..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #113
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Wah all pp so fast..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #114

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    in dept meeting

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    harlow butties... i feeling energetic suddenly...

  16. #116
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    in dept meeting


    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow butties... i feeling energetic suddenly...
    feeling better buttie?

  17. #117
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow butties... i feeling energetic suddenly...
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  18. #118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow butties... i feeling energetic suddenly...
    must be the xmms
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #119

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    nice. wat style is this? can email me the steps?
    tonight msn i ish sic wib chiu buttie
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Wah all pp so fast..
    haha i ish on leave today sho can pp
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  20. #120

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    huan more magazine spread por donald buttie :


    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •