Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #61
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    .. fWah...sho phfast ish de gotch nude thread ah....

    .....Alloo hall BBButties and BBButtees.....camel leeporkinkz...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  2. #62
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    So do i upload to TS corner or portraits?

  3. #63
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    So do i upload to TS corner or portraits?
    20 pic per cat

    billy2 has the most privillege..all cat can upload..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #64
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Steve McCurry Talk - Who is interested to go ?
    Interested butties please register here first: http://golibrary.nlb.gov.sg/Event.aspx?EventID=28781
    Butties wan to meet up for dinner at Bugis Junction first ?

    1. sprintist (DINNER OK)
    2. dolby (dinner ok)
    3. royaux
    4. simpleliving (dinner ok)
    5. Rainwhisper
    6. StrifeYun (dinner ok)
    7. Billycadiz
    8. juste_millieu (dinner ok)
    9. mapper48
    10. Carnage3630 (dinner who treating?)
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  5. #65

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    10. Carnage3630 (dinner who treating?)
    on u lar, then i intro "win" to u

  6. #66
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    can wait till after for discussion?
    james, we need to discuss on submission or free flow?
    Oops i upload a few liao lol

  7. #67

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Oops i upload a few liao lol
    okie... no issue

  8. #68

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Oops i upload a few liao lol
    Mai Kan cheong ...

    Actually I am thinking, since they will have 10 imac for display members images, maybe Tangshooter's corner can have 1 .. just thinking only ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #69
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Mai Kan cheong ...

    Actually I am thinking, since they will have 10 imac for display members images, maybe Tangshooter's corner can have 1 .. just thinking only ...
    hmmm..sounds logical..haha

    KO..can help check wif peng eik? Get more information..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Hi all, here are some listings, call me if u need one.. cheers.. free consultation..


  11. #71

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    hmmm..sounds logical..haha

    KO..can help check wif peng eik? Get more information..
    Too late liao ,, cant call him now ...

    During the D5000 launch he mentioned date confirmed liao for CS with SAM ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  12. #72

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    Steve McCurry Talk - Who is interested to go ?
    Interested butties please register here first: http://golibrary.nlb.gov.sg/Event.aspx?EventID=28781
    Butties wan to meet up for dinner at Bugis Junction first ?

    1. sprintist (DINNER OK)
    2. dolby (dinner ok)
    3. royaux
    4. simpleliving (dinner ok)
    5. Rainwhisper
    6. StrifeYun (dinner ok)
    7. Billycadiz
    8. juste_millieu (dinner ok)
    9. mapper48
    10. Carnage3630 (dinner who treating?)
    when is the dinner??

  13. #73

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    when is the dinner??
    dinner is 23rd jun....tuesday....
    we will be having a quick one before we go for the talk....

  14. #74

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    dinner is 23rd jun....tuesday....
    we will be having a quick one before we go for the talk....
    oic...

  15. #75
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Too late liao ,, cant call him now ...

    During the D5000 launch he mentioned date confirmed liao for CS with SAM ..
    okie..keep us updated if u have any info..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    Hi all, here are some listings, call me if u need one.. cheers.. free consultation..

    10 years later chiu will still be agent not ~ ?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #77
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    10 years later chiu will still be agent not ~ ?
    u might as well ask..10yrs later price still the same a not?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    u might as well ask..10yrs later price still the same a not?
    nevermind all the location don't really like
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #79

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    10 years later chiu will still be agent not ~ ?
    call me 10yrs later and check with me..

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    u might as well ask..10yrs later price still the same a not?
    chiu ish the good, buttie.. u are above 35yrs old liao, time to buy house liao.. knock knock.. call me..

  20. #80

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    nevermind all the location don't really like
    u are looking for which location, make an appointment with me, i gib chiu free consultation..

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •