Thread: Any decent camera shops in JB or City Square?

Unhappy Any decent camera shops in JB or City Square?

Well, since we have no distributor for Kata, the only other place I can get it is from across the causeway. Anyone knows of any shops that I can purchase Kata stuff? Shashinki is charging only RM395, but shipping to SG costs like RM105 so I would like to save on that shipping.

Default Re: Any decent camera shops in JB or City Square?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Well, since we have no distributor for Kata, the only other place I can get it is from across the causeway. Anyone knows of any shops that I can purchase Kata stuff? Shashinki is charging only RM395, but shipping to SG costs like RM105 so I would like to save on that shipping.
    Email them, i've wanted to get a kata bag from them before and was given some alternatives (i.e. COD but you goto meet them at the place they state-in JB also). but best not to take my word cuz it be different now..

They did mention they could send to your hotel if you stay say 3 working biz days there. email email email!

or get it delivered to a friend/relative or someone who has a m'sia addrew and pick it up from them??
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Email them, i've wanted to get a kata bag from them before and was given some alternatives (i.e. COD but you goto meet them at the place they state-in JB also). but best not to take my word cuz it be different now..

They did mention they could send to your hotel if you stay say 3 working biz days there. email email email!

or get it delivered to a friend/relative or someone who has a m'sia addrew and pick it up from them??
    Got no relatives in JB, and I would prefer to just go pick up and go....

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Got no relatives in JB, and I would prefer to just go pick up and go....
    i can help if u don't mind, send to my house & i can pass it to u in woodlands area.
    pm me if u want, just to offer my help, nothing else...

went to city square and saw a camera shop if im not wrong. saw the D60 kits and 500D being sold.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    went to city square and saw a camera shop if im not wrong. saw the D60 kits and 500D being sold.
    shop name "fotokem" items not cheap,
    best place in JB is Plaza Angsana in Tampoi.
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...jb+camera+shop

FYI, Orient Photo in sim lim is expecting a shipment of Kata bags to come in sometime this month. Got inside info. from them that there's a new local distributor now.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

another way is self collect the item the pos office in malaysia