Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I wasn't asking for chances? I'm still young, i'm still building my empire.

GMAN
    In the Shadows rite... noted...

U never tell her which 1, and why... later she angry again.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    In the Shadows rite... noted...

U never tell her which 1, and why... later she angry again.
    Shadows? Well, we'll see about that one.

Well, i already said my choice. Nissan GTR. If you have tons of moolahs, get the Audi RS6. Pimp it to the maximum

GMAN

Pimp your ride with the GTR! but GTR fuel consumption is on the high side.

by looking at the two pictures... the GT-R has more appeal. it's design is fresh compared to the dated S5.

if i have the means to indulge myself with such expensive toys, i wouldn't care less on how much the maintenance cost may set me aback. such costs are nothing compared to the sheer pleasure of driving the ultimate machine. money can be earned back... but driving pleasure is priceless.

so for me... the GT-R would be it
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Audi S5

nissan GTR.

which one will you buy?

Please:i know they are quite different in league.each have their own plus points.Dont have to remind me on these 2.i know and had driven them both.
    now it just boils down to 1 decision.

i'm just curious which one will you choose given the choice and why.

inputs please.
    TIA
    With the absolutely ridiculous price of cars in Singapore (car + tax + COE + ERP etc etc) I won't buy any of them. Not even a Nissan Sunny. How many people actually have a valid reason to look at buying a car other than just as a silly sign of how 'successful' they are? MRT + taxis is all I'll ever need.

And btw, you're FAR better off putting your money into property instead of driving around in an artificially expensive depreciating asset. Think with your head, not your testosterone.
    Last edited by MelbourneGuy; 1st June 2009 at 01:46 PM.

audi is more classy. a GTR is still a nissan..like those ah bengs driving dad's car.

but an audi...ooh.

a lady driving an audi.... *faint* i like...
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    audi is more classy. a GTR is still a nissan..like those ah bengs driving dad's car.

but an audi...ooh.

hahaha... a typical stereotyping a person. japanese car drivers are 'ah bengs' while continental car drivers are 'classy'.

but i've seen 'ah bengs' driving Merc CLS, BMWs, etc. so these must be 'classy ah bengs' eh?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post

but an audi...ooh.

really? would you like to tell that to the Nissan folks, who clearly modelled the Godzilla as a Porsche 911 killer?

by your logic... anybody who drives continental cars like Audi should have their egos check because they drive like they own the road.

stereotypes are just that. stereotypes.
    chicken fight!

RS6?
    please....no wagons for me.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Pimp your ride with the GTR! but GTR fuel consumption is on the high side.
    when you consider cars like these, fuel consumption is not a consideration factor.

when you consider cars like these, fuel consumption is not a consideration factor.
    No of course it isn't. Contribute to global warming as much as you want. Consideration for future generations doesn't apply to you.

Why don't you post this on a car forum?

Quote Originally Posted by MelbourneGuy View Post
    With the absolutely ridiculous price of cars in Singapore (car + tax + COE + ERP etc etc) I won't buy any of them. Not even a Nissan Sunny. How many people actually have a valid reason to look at buying a car other than just as a silly sign of how 'successful' they are? MRT + taxis is all I'll ever need.

And btw, you're FAR better off putting your money into property instead of driving around in an artificially expensive depreciating asset. Think with your head, not your testosterone.
    to each his own.
    do you really need a canon eos mk1blah blah blah or d3 when a snap and throw camera will take pictures too?

i dont have testosterone.only oestrogen.
    i am not here to be lectured what to invest my $ in as managing $ is my job.
    so dont talk about work please.

this is all but leisure talk.

I prefer Audi for its more executive look...more understated.

to each his own.
    do you really need a canon eos mk1blah blah blah or d3 when a snap and throw camera will take pictures too?

i dont have testosterone.only oestrogen.
    so dont talk about work please.

this is all but leisure talk.
    Sounds more to me like you just want to flaunt your future car in our faces. If money isn't a factor then just get both and be done with it. Why don't you start your own fleet?

ok ok guys, chill.
    dont bring egos or stereotypes comments in here.

ah bengs drive anything.
    even ferrari 360s.trust me on this.

melbourneguy,

i'm using my own $, fyi.

As is choosing whatever car you want to waste your money on.

Btw, do you actually own your own house or are you still living with your parents?
    Last edited by MelbourneGuy; 1st June 2009 at 02:08 PM.

Is the TS actually spending her own money or is it a case of Daddy spoiling her? Why don't you look at a private jet instead?
    No of course it isn't. Contribute to global warming as much as you want. Consideration for future generations doesn't apply to you.

Why don't you post this on a car forum?
    I can't help but feel you feel personally offended by this thread based on your replies to this thread.

honestly mate, is there anything wrong with garnering opinion from peers on what to get? even if she does go on to get the car, is there an issue with her choosing how she likes to spend her money? again... no.

and, if you really want to be pedantic, property isn't the most secure way of investing one's money. but hey... whatever swings your boat.
    chicken fight!

Poor man. Dont have a chance to drive any!

thanks Terry.

just ignore them...
    the grapes imported into supermarket nowadays must be sour.

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    I can't help but feel you feel personally offended by this thread based on your replies to this thread.

honestly mate, is there anything wrong with garnering opinion from peers on what to get? even if she does go on to get the car, is there an issue with her choosing how she likes to spend her money? again... no.

and, if you really want to be pedantic, property isn't the most secure way of investing one's money. but hey... whatever swings your boat.
    Sorry man, this just totally comes across as if this woman wants everybody to sit up and take notice of what a big spender she is and fuel her ego. Not exactly modest. It's the middle of a recession and she wants people to know that she's Singapore's next Donald Trump.

I'd love to know what's more secure than property. Cars depreciate. Shares can fall to nothing. Land is always worth something.
    Last edited by MelbourneGuy; 1st June 2009 at 02:13 PM.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast