Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 447

Thread: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

  1. #341

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    IT has arrived!

  2. #342

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Well, good idea though, but it's best to keep your keys visible. Since your's is the keyless transponder types, it would be harder to spot your car key when needed. So what colour did you get? Pearlie white? Oh man, i feel like buying the GTR now. Dang. Haha.

    GMAN
    if you can afford it, please buy one.
    it's the epitome of jap sports cars.

    i told myself to run in slowly...(though it's factory run in already....)
    but i just brought it to 5k rpm just now....

  3. #343

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by sereneheng View Post
    IT has arrived!
    yess...and its calling YOU to pose with it.

  4. #344
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    if you can afford it, please buy one.
    it's the epitome of jap sports cars.

    i told myself to run in slowly...(though it's factory run in already....)
    but i just brought it to 5k rpm just now....
    I'm young, still have time for this. I'm 19. If i were to buy this car, my insurance will eat me inside out. Haha. I'll save that money for education first. Mean time, i'll get one, 18 times smaller. Haha. Nissan GTR 1:18 scale version by autoart. Just wondering which colour to take? White? Black? Silver or Red


    Well, do be gentle for the first 1000KM, though it's factory run in, the engine is relatively new. Let it adapt to our climate.

    GMAN

  5. #345

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post







    do PM me if don't mind a car buddy to do round island tonight

  6. #346
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    never believed in running in engines.

    I belong to the school of thought that you need to rev the engine, especially during the first few thousand ks that you do. something to do with making sure that all parts of the engine are engaged and bored properly by the oil.

    something along them mechanical lines. I'm not the most mechanically inclined person, though.
    chicken fight!

  7. #347

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    yess...and its calling YOU to pose with it.
    what are you gonna name her? the car i mean.

  8. #348

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ok guys.

    bought the gtr.delivery in 2 weeks time.

    so i'll be the ah lian in a 'ahbeng' car.
    but it's ok.


    *bambi eyes*

    do i get a spin in it?







    kidding :P
    pedantic.

  9. #349

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post


    do PM me if don't mind a car buddy to do round island tonight
    i already had sleepless nights waiting for it to arrive.
    now i can have a good night sleep.


    and honestly, these cars aint really TP/rov 'friendly'.

  10. #350

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    never believed in running in engines.

    I belong to the school of thought that you need to rev the engine, especially during the first few thousand ks that you do. something to do with making sure that all parts of the engine are engaged and bored properly by the oil.

    something along them mechanical lines. I'm not the most mechanically inclined person, though.
    i have a few petrolhead frens who think exactly like you.
    get car, get in, start it, whaack it.

  11. #351

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by dexlab View Post
    what are you gonna name her? the car i mean.
    amy....just like jeremy clarkson.

  12. #352

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    amy....just like jeremy clarkson.
    does she speak japanese??

  13. #353
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    amy....just like jeremy clarkson.
    correction.

    Amy was the name given to the voice of the GPS, not to the car. Clarkson would never ever name his car. to do so would be to allow himself to subject himself to mockery by May and Hammond, like what happened with Hammond when he named his car Oliver.

    the naming of a car, in their opinion, shows an attachment to the car which is a sign of feeble mindedness.

    and I've outed myself on how big a Clarkson/Hammond/May geek I am. oops.
    chicken fight!

  14. #354
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    correction.

    Amy was the name given to the voice of the GPS, not to the car. Clarkson would never ever name his car. to do so would be to allow himself to subject himself to mockery by May and Hammond, like what happened with Hammond when he named his car Oliver.

    the naming of a car, in their opinion, shows an attachment to the car which is a sign of feeble mindedness.

    and I've outed myself on how big a Clarkson/Hammond/May geek I am. oops.
    Haha, you let the cat outta the bag my friend.


    GMAN

  15. #355

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    amy....just like jeremy clarkson.
    Have you got your mask like Clarkson? lol

  16. #356

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    ya amy is the name he gave the GPS.

    bloody amy kept talking to me when i drive.
    i dont even understand!!!

    for those who doesnt really know what we're talking about,
    watch the clip here.
    there's part 1 and 2.
    hilarious.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ej_Db9boYU

    always love top gear.
    i love fifth gear too, along with tiff and vicki.
    great drivers!

  17. #357

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by Breyton View Post
    Have you got your mask like Clarkson? lol
    thinking of.
    whose face do you think i should put?
    fann wong?zoe tay?

  18. #358

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    thinking of.
    whose face do you think i should put?
    fann wong?zoe tay?
    No lah must throw the authorities off track - use a guy's face....

    And scare them too - use David Carradine's face....

  19. #359
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ya amy is the name he gave the GPS.

    bloody amy kept talking to me when i drive.
    i dont even understand!!!

    for those who doesnt really know what we're talking about,
    watch the clip here.
    there's part 1 and 2.
    hilarious.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ej_Db9boYU

    always love top gear.
    i love fifth gear too, along with tiff and vicki.
    great drivers!
    She talks japanese or english?


    GMAN

  20. #360

    Default Re: just a quick 'survey'...(cars)

    Quote Originally Posted by Breyton View Post
    No lah must throw the authorities off track - use a guy's face....

    And scare them too - use David Carradine's face....
    leave the man alone.people die liao.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •