Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: North Korea - testing Nuclear Bomb & Missiles

Default Re: North Korea - testing Nuclear Bomb & Missiles

Quote Originally Posted by Xeathor View Post
    Yup, on a personal basis, i do believe in it. Its a known fact that N Korea is a Communist country, a conservative society. Therefore i would think that passing on their power/authority to their own family members are highly likeable.
    That is a confirmed one. Father passed on to son - A direct impression on imperialist idealogy under the disgust of Communism.

Hi guys,

just a 5 cent worth of thoughts from me.

Currently N Korea's leader Kim Jong Il (Outgoing), started to develop nuclear facilities since about 20 years ago, he decided to start this campaign with strong intention which is to pose a threat to others, to intimidate surrounding countries and to warn the big nations that they are not a group of people who will tolerate nonsense.

But they would never have predicted that UN and big nations will set out rules on disarming nuclear, but ego-ed Kim Jong Il can never back out from what he is doing now as it would be a mockery to the entire world on his brainless ruling on the country, army and people, what's worse ? If he changes his mind on nuclear warheads, his entire monarchy will fall, thus making N Korean falling into another chaotic era.

My prediction for the forthcoming future for N Korean : Kim Jong Il will be passing on his leadership baton to his second youngest son (correct me if im wrong), after Kim Jong Il have passed away, the leader will dis-assamble the commuism rooted deeply in N Korea and install to democractic system, making him a heroic icon in N Korea itself and the rest of the world.

Reasoning : To create a friendly image which in ways, contradicting to the past leadership format. So that the world would accept him (N Korea instead) and generously giving aid to rebuild/reconstruct the N Korea.
    Mmmm I doubt it, reports already show that Kim Jong Un's clique have begun purging his elder brother's clique. More likely after he take over, there will be more purges to eliminate all opposition to his rule. North Korea will more likely become more hardline especially now they have a trump card in their hand. Nuclear weapons, and the ability to fire it all the way to Hawaii. It will be a case of negotiate on my terms or face the music of missiles landing on US soil. For all the talk, USA, South Korea and Japan won't want to take military action against the North as it will not be another Iraq. Even if they win, it will be a hard fought battle. And in the issue of war, there will be conflict on how hard can they hit North Korea without outrage from South Koreans who still see the North as fellow countrymen. Hence if the US retaliates with nuclear weapons, it might backfire with riots by South Koreans against their own government. And with the Koreans still remembering the colonization by Japan. Any military involvement by Japan would be interpreted as sigh of Japan's rearing it's military head.

We are in for a North Korea that is going to be even more isolated and desperate. If China does not rein it in soon, it might find itself with a dog that bites the hand that feeds it. My personal views are that for now China does not want to take action as it sees North Korea as a buffer state between itself and US friendly South Korea. If North becomes democratic, it will be like India, a non communist right at it's doorstep that might have border conflicts with it. Notice how many countries that share a border with China are communist?

The Chinese is talking about democracy. Should they revive Sun Yat-sen's 3 principles of the people?

"The Three Principles of the People, also translated as Three People's Principles, or collectively San-min Doctrine, is a political philosophy developed by Sun Yat-sen as part of a philosophy to make China a free, prosperous, and powerful nation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_P..._of_the_People

They are still blasting the missiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    They are still blasting the missiles!
    Yup ! They meant real to swipe out any of these countries if further provoked. *scary* They fired 7 Missiles on US's Independent Day and almost all hit the exact same spot in Eastern sea of Japan.

The Japanses are getting radar system to halt the missiles from flying over their soil and S Korea are ready to stage a war with the N Korea together with US. (*hmm .... military weapons manufacturer will be making extra big bucks recently.)

On the other hand, China, maybe the only Allies which N Korea have at the moment, are taking a on-looker stand and merely advise all parties to return to the 6 party talk, when no actions are taken. Seriously i doubts China's motivation on this particular issue.

Anyone have any spectulation that N Korea is gonna declare War with S Korea anytime soon ?

North K is matured enough not to use the nuclear bomb or missiles...
    maybe u haven seen how N.Korea works (go youtube and find documentaries on them). Basically their president is their god and the ppl living there are forced to worship him like a god.

thats why N.Korea is considered a terrorist country.

Its not about maturity anymore.

Y
    Anyone have any spectulation that N Korea is gonna declare War with S Korea anytime soon ?
    how can you declare war when you are technically still at war?
    chicken fight!

... the winner is always the king and the looser the prisoner.
    no haha winner write history boooks!!!!!
    picture perfect

Yup ! They meant real to swipe out any of these countries if further provoked. *scary* They fired 7 Missiles on US's Independent Day and almost all hit the exact same spot in Eastern sea of Japan.

The Japanses are getting radar system to halt the missiles from flying over their soil and S Korea are ready to stage a war with the N Korea together with US. (*hmm .... military weapons manufacturer will be making extra big bucks recently.)

On the other hand, China, maybe the only Allies which N Korea have at the moment, are taking a on-looker stand and merely advise all parties to return to the 6 party talk, when no actions are taken. Seriously i doubts China's motivation on this particular issue.

China has 2 parties to please. One cheeky little brother and the other close brothers!

carrot or stick... very difficult to choose!

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    no haha winner write history boooks!!!!!
    I support. They write history in their own tune.

Do you think US will 'liberalise' N Korea?

I think with all the money Kim has, he should just keep on buying L lenses instead of succumbing to his BBB virus in nuclear warheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    I think with all the money Kim has, he should just keep on buying L lenses instead of succumbing to his BBB virus in nuclear warheads.
    why settle for buying L lenses when he can buy

1) the best brandy in the world
    2) have lobster air flown to him daily, and served with silver chopsticks
    3) have one of the largest private movie collections in the world

that in my opinion, beats buying L lenses any day.
    chicken fight!

i notice the threadstarter is so fond of bumping this thread every once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post
    i notice the threadstarter is so fond of bumping this thread every once in a while
    LOL, i guess its pretty common, as the tread starter will always want his/her tread to be one of the most active or hot topic in the whole forum.
    Last edited by Xeathor; 7th July 2009 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    why settle for buying L lenses when he can buy

1) the best brandy in the world
    2) have lobster air flown to him daily, and served with silver chopsticks
    3) have one of the largest private movie collections in the world

that in my opinion, beats buying L lenses any day.
    LOLOLOL~ or maybe something more lavish ?

1. a Lamborgini/ Ferrari once a month ?
    2. a Gold plated toilet ?
    3. Prettiest Model to serve him ?
    4. Have the best chef to cook his meals ?

Aint that something more better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    That is a good one. Keep him occupy with photography...

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post
    U are right. It is to revive the thread. Not to make it popular but to keep the place active.

Remember people participate when the topic or feedback is controversial.

Your comment too contibute to this thread. keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    maybe u haven seen how N.Korea works (go youtube and find documentaries on them). Basically their president is their god and the ppl living there are forced to worship him like a god.

thats why N.Korea is considered a terrorist country.

Its not about maturity anymore.
    Not logical to me... I am sure that is not the definition of Terrorist Country!..

Not logical to me... I am sure that is not the definition of Terrorist Country!..
    so what is the definition of a terrorist country, if you are sure that that isn't the definition?

by and large, what the previous fella mentioned is only the crux of why North Korea is so "influential" in the Axis of Evils.
    chicken fight!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast