Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea - testing Nuclear Bomb & Missiles

Default Re: North Korea - testing Nuclear Bomb & Missiles

I think that Kim's time is up. His health isn't too good anymore and I think he wants to go out with a bang or at least make some noise.

one simple reason.....bargaining leverage.

problem is, once all the other countries call his bluff, including sympathisers like russia and china, then he will have no more aces to play.

nobody wants to admit north korea into the club, so they will just have to barge their way in.

That not good. but if anyone prasharize you that you can
    do any thing but in limits

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrisk View Post
    That not good. but if anyone prasharize you that you can
    do any thing but in limits
    prasharize? you mean pressurise?
    chicken fight!

New word discovered! Probably originated from North Korea! LOL!

haha. i don't think Nkorea would nuke Skorea cause the radioactivity may spread over to the N as well. i seriously don't see how someone, esp a ruler, can stand by and enjoy each day when his people are suffering every second.

Quote Originally Posted by smileymiley View Post
    haha. i don't think Nkorea would nuke Skorea cause the radioactivity may spread over to the N as well. i seriously don't see how someone, esp a ruler, can stand by and enjoy each day when his people are suffering every second.
    The Kims apparently can

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    The Kims apparently can
    HAHAHAHA!

removed racially offensive post
    Last edited by Clown; 5th June 2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: removed racially offensive post

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY View Post
    "Communist Brotherhood" I suppose.
    But China and USSR were'nt exactly "brothers" few decades ago.
    Last edited by Clown; 5th June 2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: removed racially offensive post

I take offence with your statement and deem it racist and inflamatory, but you're entitled to your opinion. The Chinese govt is NOT the Chinese people, neither was it elected in any democratic election. The world could really do with 50 million less racist people too.
    Last edited by Clown; 5th June 2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: removed racially offensive post

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    I take offence with your statement and deem it racist and inflamatory, but you're entitled to your opinion. The Chinese govt is NOT the Chinese people, neither was it elected in any democratic election. The world could really do with 50 million less racist people too.
    Now why would i be racist against my own race? That's if you consider Singaporean chinese, Chinese as well.

Everything that i have mentioned is 100% true.

They can end the north korean stand off, yet they do nothing. Instead just speaking with flowery words at the UN.

Ask anyone working in China what they think of the Chinese in general. I don't even want to bother going into the details.

Now why would i be racist against my own race? That's if you consider Singaporean chinese, Chinese as well.

Everything that i have mentioned is 100% true.

They can end the north korean stand off, yet they do nothing. Instead just speaking with flowery words at the UN.

Ask anyone working in China what they think of the Chinese in general. I don't even want to bother going into the details.
    you did say in your previous post that the world could do with 50 million less Chinese.

no matter how you look at it, that comment smites of racist overtones. just because you're a Chinese making that comment does not make it any less racist. just because people share similar views with you doesn't make it any less racist as well.

ultimately, no matter how I look at it, it's stings of racism.
    chicken fight!

Let's focus on the main issue here. Do you think NK will test their nuclear weapon for the second time?

Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    Let's focus on the main issue here. Do you think NK will test their nuclear weapon for the second time?
    I think they'll test (as a scare tactic), but not into another country... I don't think Kim Jong Ill is dumb enough to risk other countries (US?) firing missles back at them in retaliation, or setting off another war.

Lets just focus on why china can stop everything the next day yet chooses not to do so

Quote Originally Posted by bousozoku View Post
    The U.S.A. also has biological weapons stockpiled since the 1940s.

However, it seems as though one country with weapons that the other doesn't have leads to a lot of chaos and countries being conquered.

If North Korea decides to send weapons against Japan, South Korea, or even their ally, China, shouldn't someone well-armed deter them?
    Correction. the US has disarmed itself of all its biological arsenal since 1972(and shortly after the UN declared bio-weapons unlawful (under the Biological and Toxic Weapons Convention )

Lets just focus on why china can stop everything the next day yet chooses not to do so
    and...how?
    Last edited by Daedalus Trent; 5th June 2009 at 10:53 AM.

Read this

http://www.slate.com/id/2219517/

China is the real enemy. North korea is just the puppet. Just like in the tv series 24. There is always a bigger bad guy at the back
    Last edited by FLiNcHY; 5th June 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Read this

China is the real enemy. North korea is just the puppet. Just like in the tv series 24. There is always a bigger bad guy at the back
    On the whole a very one-sided article

China could topple the North Korean regime tomorrow if it wanted to-Anne Applebaum
    It's not as if the US or the EU can't either. The key issue is ending any disagreement without provoking aggression.

Besides, most of the article bases its argument on speculative statements that can neither be confirmed nor proven.

China has ambitions to replace the United States as the dominant power in East Asia-Anne Applebaum
    If this were the case, why is China still persisting in buying U.S Treasury bonds?

Basically, most of the article bases its argument on speculative statements that can be neither confirmed nor proven. An interesting read nonetheless.
    Last edited by Daedalus Trent; 5th June 2009 at 01:09 PM.

Read this

China has no time to fight a war. She had enough. She hopes to win with. $$$$$

Then how to protect the hard earned $$$$$$$?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast