Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: iPhone

Default Re: iPhone

How many hours will the battery last before it needs charging on the current batch iPhone (with intensive usage of surfing ?)

yup. only sintel has them~ apparently m1 and starhub was unable to clinch anything with apple
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    Do you guys use screen protectors for your iPhones or any other touch phone for that matter.

Does it cause the phone to be less sensitive to touch?
    yes i applied the screen protector 1st day i bought it and no, it won't affect sensitivity mostly. or at least i don't remember it was there now.. btw, if you're getting, get a better one. don't get those cheapo ones which leaves gluey residues or their sides starts peeling after a while.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    How many hours will the battery last before it needs charging on the current batch iPhone (with intensive usage of surfing ?)
    depends on signal strength ba......

I have about 10% batt drain for every 10min of heavy 3G usage... I know cuz that @##% e-mail insist on downloading everything from a slow server and it stays connected in the background
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yes i applied the screen protector 1st day i bought it and no, it won't affect sensitivity mostly. or at least i don't remember it was there now.. btw, if you're getting, get a better one. don't get those cheapo ones which leaves gluey residues or their sides starts peeling after a while.
    my singtel $8 screen protector seems good enough

Have changed my second piece since I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post

I have about 10% batt drain for every 10min of heavy 3G usage... I know cuz that @##% e-mail insist on downloading everything from a slow server and it stays connected in the background
    ei, can set your Fetch New Data> Push > set to OFF ah. then you can choose when to connect and when not to? or you need emails real time?

my singtel $8 screen protector seems good enough

Have changed my second piece since I bought it.
    ah.. that's good to hear. mine from last year still going strong!
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    I hope the JB for OS 3.0 is out soon....

Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ei, can set your Fetch New Data> Push > set to OFF ah. then you can choose when to connect and when not to? or you need emails real time?

ah.. that's good to hear. mine from last year still going strong!
    umm... my push is off alreaady... I opened that mail apps to check email from another account... but somehow all accounts is getting synced.

furthermore, there's iPhone got no download options like WindowsMobile where I can set it only to download text without attachments, or restricted it to 1KB each...etc... the whole message gets downloaded.

umm... my push is off alreaady... I opened that mail apps to check email from another account... but somehow all accounts is getting synced.

furthermore, there's iPhone got no download options like WindowsMobile where I can set it only to download text without attachments, or restricted it to 1KB each...etc... the whole message gets downloaded.
    ah.. ic.. hm, then bo bian liao

but for mine, sometimes (i can't remember was it all the times), whenever i have an attachment, i have to click on the attachment icon to start its download, though the email gets downloaded la, not the attachments.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by enkindel View Post
    Absolutely!
    I think 'our' launch will be one month after the official launch! LOL!!

Seem to be very bad (comparatively to the winmob i am using) on the battery drain.

Seem to be very bad (comparatively to the winmob i am using) on the battery drain. Does iphone have external batt accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    Seem to be very bad (comparatively to the winmob i am using) on the battery drain. Does iphone have external batt accessories?
    my "external" batt... not that elegant... basically it's those cheapo AA cells that charges USB devices.

Earlier in this thread there's a more elegant solution recommended by some, but it's only online offering... no chance to try yet.

Eeeh. I'm underwhelmed by the so-called "improvements". I mean... copy-paste?? Welcome to the past, Apple!!
    Alpha

Blog Entries

i will wait for the roll out of Intelligent Nation 2015 before i sign on any new contracts
    looks like things are about to change in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Eeeh. I'm underwhelmed by the so-called "improvements". I mean... copy-paste?? Welcome to the past, Apple!!
    It's interesting because they got so much of the operating system right at first and now, they're trying to make it a smart phone. I'm looking forward to the A2DP support so I can use my Motorola S9 headphones with my iPod touch, but as you imply, these things have been done in other phones.

Two more days for the update to be available, so it should be interesting. I've downloaded 277 MB once or twice now, so I would imagine it will be larger, unless they're making the updates more able to be broken into specific parts/files to be installed.

Update: download was 252 MB, I believe. Headphones working quite well. Skype not quite so happy now. Haven't found or been able to use cut/copy/paste or undo yet. I think the update was worth the US$9.95 just for Bluetooth support but it would have been nice to have it from the start.
    Last edited by bousozoku; 18th June 2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: updates

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345