Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 993

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

  1. #441

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hmm...think too much not the BBB motto here lor..

    i kena control by MOF, else i got 580EXII, W.trigger, lightstand, softbox le.
    imagine all shots at the widest range, all vignette...
    Licence to shoot.

  2. #442
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    must show her who the man.
    she the boss..i'm just a little

  3. #443

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    imagine all shots at the widest range, all vignette...
    screw in?

  4. #444
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    imagine all shots at the widest range, all vignette...
    either u live with it or crop it.

  5. #445
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    she the boss..i'm just a little

  6. #446
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    imagine all shots at the widest range, all vignette...
    u got 2 choices...

    BUY or DUN BUY.

    Choose wisely..

    if dun buy...forget abt it and aim for other stuff..

  7. #447
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u got 2 choices...

    BUY or DUN BUY.

    Choose wisely..

    if dun buy...forget abt it and aim for other stuff..
    best advice !

  8. #448

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    best advice !
    whahaha

  9. #449

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    so who bought wad lately

  10. #450
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    best advice !
    paiseh wor...

    i'm just a little

  11. #451
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    so who bought wad lately
    thot u MIA so where liao...

  12. #452
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    whahaha

  13. #453
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    so who bought wad lately
    bought what?.. i bought punggol nasi lemak, that counted?

  14. #454
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    paiseh wor...

    i'm just a little
    u ley...

  15. #455
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post


    sorry u get some vignetting. but quite minimal.
    If got vignetting at 17mm, confirm will have at 10mm.

    Based on what i've read, got 3 options for additional filters on UWA.
    1) Screw on filters. Can maybe stack 2 (1 x ND + 1 x CPL) before serious vignetting sets in.
    2) Use the larger Lee filters with appropriate size cokin adapter (availability in S'pore??, price??)
    3) Use Tianya filters and hold extra filters in front with hands (apparently, at 10mm angle of view, not much space to hold the normal Tianya filters with hand)

    @eleveninth,
    Will the degradation in image quality when stacking plate filters (Tianya, Lee, Cokin, etc) be lesser than that when stacking screw-on filters? Or the same?

  16. #456
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    update info:

    anyone wanna join us dis sat??

    Theme: Recce trip for TFCD (actual TFCD on 21Jun, ppl interested…PM me ur name)

    Date: 6 June 2009

    Meeting Place/Time: Clement MRT @ 2pm Sharp..

    Location: 1) Old railway track 2) Haw Paw villa

    Participants:
    1) Jimmy
    2) Ryan
    3) Raylen
    4) Joshua

  17. #457

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    If got vignetting at 17mm, confirm will have at 10mm.

    Based on what i've read, got 3 options for additional filters on UWA.
    1) Screw on filters. Can maybe stack 2 (1 x ND + 1 x CPL) before serious vignetting sets in.
    2) Use the larger Lee filters with appropriate size cokin adapter (availability in S'pore??, price??)
    3) Use Tianya filters and hold extra filters in front with hands (apparently, at 10mm angle of view, not much space to hold the normal Tianya filters with hand)

    @eleveninth,
    Will the degradation in image quality when stacking plate filters (Tianya, Lee, Cokin, etc) be lesser than that when stacking screw-on filters? Or the same?
    when you stack there will be degrading of image quality.

    if you don't want the vignetting you can always do it by hand without the holder. But for long exposures good luck la. LOL.
    Last edited by eleveninth; 3rd June 2009 at 09:57 PM.

  18. #458
    Member RyuHendrabusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    663

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    update info:

    anyone wanna join us dis sat??

    Theme: Recce trip for TFCD (actual TFCD on 21Jun, ppl interested…PM me ur name)

    Date: 6 June 2009

    Meeting Place/Time: Clement MRT @ 2pm Sharp..

    Location: 1) Old railway track 2) Haw Paw villa

    Participants:
    1) Jimmy
    2) Ryan
    3) Raylen
    4) Joshua
    Hey Jimmy,
    TFCD of who?

  19. #459
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuHendrabusa View Post
    Hey Jimmy,
    TFCD of who?
    xmm...

  20. #460
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    update info:

    anyone wanna join us dis sat??

    Theme: Recce trip for TFCD (actual TFCD on 21Jun, ppl interested…PM me ur name)

    Date: 6 June 2009

    Meeting Place/Time: Clement MRT @ 2pm Sharp..

    Location: 1) Old railway track 2) Haw Paw villa

    Participants:
    1) Jimmy
    2) Ryan
    3) Raylen
    4) Joshua
    Count me in.

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    when you stack there will be degrading of image quality.

    if you don't want the vignetting you can always do it by hand without the holder. But for long exposures good luck la. LOL.
    Hmmm... I thought there would be less degradation of image quality because the filters are "flatter" and placed closer together when using the plate filters as opposed to using screw-on filters. nvm then.

    If I'm going to be using them on my 10-22, then will definitely have vignetting with holder (based on what I've read online), and also because of the super-wide viewing angle, your finders will also appear in frame unless you hold at the extreme corners. Also, when using ND filters, your shutter speed will also be slower, and so hands will need to be super steady for long exposures right?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •