Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Vietnam

Default Re: South Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by idunbite View Post
    I think I'll try to convince my girlfriend to go to Mui Ne, though it might seem a little out of the way. I'm looking forward to its sand dunes (but I hope my camera won't be affected by it!).
    no need to worry, the sand for the sand dunes there is not as fine as some beaches..

fine sand + wind = fun for camera + lens

i've gained alot of interest in travelling to vietnam or cambodia, esp after those photos i've seen, but i always wonder how much you all raftly spend? like basic, travel/hotel/transportation for like maybe like 5-7days? excluding food.

my brother and i are currently considering after being interested in going for one since a looooong time ago, but never actually plan anything or know anything about going such places.

Thanks in Advance!

the sand dunes will affect the dslr ))
    becos.. i recently just kena

Quote Originally Posted by idunbite View Post
    Wow, thanks so much for all the information, I really appreciate it!!!

I think I'll try to convince my girlfriend to go to Mui Ne, though it might seem a little out of the way. I'm looking forward to its sand dunes (but I hope my camera won't be affected by it!).

I'll be travelling normally; travelling with a female partner isn't as convenient and easy as travelling alone, I've got to consider the safety of an extra person! Right now I only have the first 5 or 6 days (Hanoi/Halong/Sapa) planned out more concretely, the rest seems to be on an ad hoc basis. I only know when and how I'm travelling to the other places.

By the way, did you fly domestic or take the sleeper buses / trains? How's the experience?

i recommend Sinh Cafe

they got daily transport from town to town
    pricing not expensive

they have 14 days tour 8,5,3,2.... etc..

Quote Originally Posted by benedetto13 View Post
    i've gained alot of interest in travelling to vietnam or cambodia, esp after those photos i've seen, but i always wonder how much you all raftly spend? like basic, travel/hotel/transportation for like maybe like 5-7days? excluding food.

my brother and i are currently considering after being interested in going for one since a looooong time ago, but never actually plan anything or know anything about going such places.

Thanks in Advance!
    My 10 days backpacking trip was less than SGD 500 bucks including all expenses..
    "From the Heart, Through the Lens"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12