Thread: 170709 sepang international circuit

Default 170709 sepang international circuit

Guys im organising a TRACK day event photoshoot for HONDA CIVICS at sepang international circuit ( Malaysia )and also it is a track day , and it is happening on the 17 of july 09 timing is from morning till nite! we will be setting of in the morning and the track race start @ 1 PM.

transport will be provided , you can either head back singapore on friday or saturday , but bear in mind that the hotel is not provided.

i only can bring 5 people in and 3 people on reserve list , if u guys happen that u are interested please list ur name down here and pm me ur contact number thanks ppl .

hope to hear from you guys soon

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

RESERVE
    1)
    2)
    3)
    Last edited by antonnius; 31st May 2009 at 10:16 PM.

Default Re: 170709 sepang international circuit

Guys im organising a TRACK day event photoshoot for HONDA CIVICS at sepang international circuit ( Malaysia )and also it is a track day , and it is happening on the 17 of july 09 timing is from morning till nite! we will be setting of in the morning and the track race start @ 1 PM.

transport will be provided , you can either head back singapore on friday or saturday , but bear in mind that the hotel is not provided.

i only can bring 5 people in and 3 people on reserve list , if u guys happen that u are interested please list ur name down here and pm me ur contact number thanks ppl .

1)Goldie9009
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

RESERVE
    1)
    2)
    3)

What is estimated costs?

1)Goldie9009
    2)lowfm6510
    3)
    4)
    5)

RESERVE
    1)
    2)
    3)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie9009 View Post

1)Goldie9009
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

RESERVE
    1)
    2)
    3)

What is estimated costs?
    there is no cost involve. no worries ! Transport is provided , unless ur staying there then u got to pay for the hotel . And there transport on friday and saturday which is free

This post is still up to end of this month!

would like to join, but couldn't make it on that day..bumpz for u..

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig View Post
    would like to join, but couldn't make it on that day..bumpz for u..
    sure bro..dont worry more events will be coming will invite more ppl form clubsnap to enjoy themselve

1)Goldie9009
    2)lowfm6510
    3)
    4)
    5)

RESERVE
    1)
    2)
    3)

Will the service roads be opened to us for photography ? Will the trackday be a Full circuit or North circuit only ?

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by tootoo View Post
    Will the service roads be opened to us for photography ? Will the trackday be a Full circuit or North circuit only ?

Thank you !
    full circuit .