Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Is this you?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    this one is way funnier

    srsly


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Is this you?

    The photographer had with him:

    1) 5D M2 w/ 24-105 and 270EX
    2) 40D w/ 70-200/2.8 IS
    3) 16-35/2.8 in one of the 2 Thinktank pouches.
    4) SB-80DX w/ CTO gel and Cybersync Triggers in a Domke F2 in the staff room.


  3. #43

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Oh... that guy in question happens to be a quite a well-known photographer. He goes around 'head-hunting' for 'faces of tomorrow's Stars'.

    He's Mr Yo. (no typo error)

  4. #44

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ywh View Post
    The photographer had with him:

    1) 5D M2 w/ 24-105 and 270EX
    2) 40D w/ 70-200/2.8 IS
    3) 16-35/2.8 in one of the 2 Thinktank pouches.
    4) SB-80DX w/ CTO gel and Cybersync Triggers in a Domke F2 in the staff room.

    wah how u know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Lee View Post
    Oh... that guy in question happens to be a quite a well-known photographer. He goes around 'head-hunting' for 'faces of tomorrow's Stars'.

    He's Mr Yo. (no typo error)
    i see.. haha.. who does he work for?
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    wah how u know?

    Must observe mah.



    i see.. haha.. who does he work for?
    He works for 2 big organizations....but cannot reveal.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Canon user, short black hair, it could be me! I just don't remember!
    I'm damn sure it's not me.

    I have white hair, walk with a stick and slight limp, always carry a shopping basket and my camera is a Ricoh point and shoot.
    Last edited by Sion; 31st May 2009 at 09:59 AM.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by ywh View Post
    The photographer had with him:

    1) 5D M2 w/ 24-105 and 270EX
    2) 40D w/ 70-200/2.8 IS
    3) 16-35/2.8 in one of the 2 Thinktank pouches.
    4) SB-80DX w/ CTO gel and Cybersync Triggers in a Domke F2 in the staff room.

    Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    wah how u know?
    I'm guessing it a confession by the guy himself.

  8. #48
    Deregistered JT-Fied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In e Western part of SINGAPORE
    Posts
    529

    Default Re: Is this you?

    This seems so funny... young boy seem a man look at him and he's out in full force looking for his love at first sight??? Sounds wrong on so many levels man wahahahaha

  9. #49
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this one is way funnier

    srsly

    Is the goat retarded?LOL he doing electric massage to his tongue?

  10. #50

    Default Re: Is this you?

    Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    This seems so funny... young boy seem a man look at him and he's out in full force looking for his love at first sight??? Sounds wrong on so many levels man wahahahaha
    -.- -.- -.-
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •