Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEED: 3rd December 2003

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    Imagine every CSer surrounding Poledra and snapping her photos.... like celebrity like dat....

Then Poledra's profile in her school will be raised.... Maybe every guy in her school will take notice of her after that.....
    Hmm... that pretty cool!
    ok let do it!

*Operation Pol* shall now comence!

Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    Awwww...
    So nice of you guys.
    Anyways, I'm a little shy of revealing where grad night is held on SEED day... You know why eh..
    I don't particularly want to see you all on that day in that dress of mine. Hehe. Again for obvious reasons.
    But if you would surrender your cameras at the door, I don't see why not.

BS, you're so full of BS. Who would want to dance with me? I'm too tall and too klutzy. I tower over or is at the same height as half of the guys in school.
    Then, you also not scared I step on your feet meh?
    Hahahaha.......
    You can dance with my tripod ... it can go really 'tall'. Don't worry it doesn't bite!

Default Hahaha...

Thanks, people, for trying to make my JC grad night as memorable as anything.

But honestly, have you considered that there are several security measures in place? Like, the student council and the student council teacher-in-charge (he's English and therefore can be rather creative in his use of the English language without using vulgarities). If all things fail, I don't think you guys want to meet the (in)famous Brother Paul (rather intimidating in his 1.9++m and his caustic tongue).

Actually, the people not on good terms with me would most probably avoid me. So, there's no use sniping them, UL!
    And what happened to the real SEED purpose? Surely it's not sniping me during grad night, right? Haha..

Mr Goi: I do not want to dance with an inanimate thing.... Thank you, but no thanks.

Now people, go share pictures and camera settings like everyone else is thinking of doing... I think you guys might be frightening the newbies away from SEED..... Hehe...

I may visit you people lah, k?
    Don't miss me too much....

Heh.... I know Brother Paul Rogers....

He was my Principal back in SJI....
    He is actually a very nice and approachable person....
    I often juz pop into his office to chit-chat with him.....

Heh.... I know Brother Paul Rogers....

He was my Principal back in SJI....
    He is actually a very nice and approachable person....
    I often juz pop into his office to chit-chat with him.....
    /me send Xin to Bro Paul...

Now find out where the place is being held! GO GO GO!

Hehehee......

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike

Hehehee......

Nice is one thing... but if we (outsiders) stalk one of his students (Poledra)... we wun be spared... trust me on that.....

Nice is one thing... but if we (outsiders) stalk one of his students (Poledra)... we wun be spared... trust me on that.....
    HehHHhhahhaaa,,,,... who say anything of stalking>??
    We are just there to make sure that she made a "grand" entrance into the Hotel like so celebrity!

Aiya, i've party-crashed the past 2yrs prom to look for my juniors. Noone will notice wan lah. But this year too old liaoz, dunno anymore juniors studying there.

Haha.....why don't Clubsnappers be CJC's official photographers for the nite. I'm sure Bro Paul wouldn't mind. Either that or follow anyone that's all dressed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Aiya, i've party-crashed the past 2yrs prom to look for my juniors. Noone will notice wan lah. But this year too old liaoz, dunno anymore juniors studying there.
    erm, much as i'd like to deceive myself, me and most of us won't really pass for JC juniors/seniors, or even remotely like we just graduated. sad but true...

How about parents, chaperones or guardians? Getting obnoxious here.....my last post.

How come now SEED at funan????

Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    How come now SEED at funan????

Well..
    1st of all, let give some support to the new food court there.. well they ain't paying mi for the adver but why not have a change for once. The change will not be a long term thing. Just changing here and there so as to treat our stomache a bit better. Anyway, for future SEED, do take a note of the location it migh be held.

Cheers

Hehehee......
    uhm.... this is getting interesting.. cause... guess wat, my bro is in cjc and grad this yr too... uhm.... think i'll ask him who Pol is when he comes back.. some1 that tall should not be hard to spot.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    uhm.... this is getting interesting.. cause... guess wat, my bro is in cjc and grad this yr too... uhm.... think i'll ask him who Pol is when he comes back.. some1 that tall should not be hard to spot.... lol
    hmm.. sakali.......
    hmmm/....

Pol : mai say mi no help you ok///:P

uhm... pol, you wun happen to be in t5 would you...

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    erm, much as i'd like to deceive myself, me and most of us won't really pass for JC juniors/seniors, or even remotely like we just graduated. sad but true...
    Still remember i bleched my hair white and dressed up in some ah-pek formal. Might have passed off as being older then you, Larry. Lucky i don't have any photos of myself that day. Definately my worst dress-code ever .

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    uhm... pol, you wun happen to be in t5 would you...
    OH NO. There is a HIGH chance I know your brother because I'm also in the Arts Faculty taking Geog.
    *gulp*
    I'm rather infamous around school.. So, your brother sure know me.
    If you're from SJI and your brother is too.... Erm, Cedric?

Yes, your brother confirm know me. I'm the tallest girl in T11. (there, I said it.. )

If anyone wants to be photographer for the night can ask Myst's brother's form teacher. He's in charge of the photography. But I don't know what he'll say and you're so not going to be charged.
    Incidentally, he's in ClubSNAP too...
    Sorry, Mr Tan..

No, fellow ClubSNAPpers, I don't wanna make a grand entrance. My ex-schoolmates will only say I extra....
    Last edited by Poledra; 24th November 2003 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    OH NO. There is a HIGH chance I know your brother because I'm also in the Arts Faculty taking Geog.
    *gulp*
    I'm rather infamous around school.. So, your brother sure know me.
    If you're from SJI and your brother is too.... Erm, Cedric?

Yes, your brother confirm know me. I'm the tallest girl in T11. (there, I said it.. )

If anyone wants to be photographer for the night can ask Myst's brother's form teacher. He's in charge of the photography. But I don't know what he'll say and you're so not going to be charged.
    Incidentally, he's in ClubSNAP too...
    Sorry, Mr Tan..

No, fellow ClubSNAPpers, I don't wanna make a grand entrance. My ex-schoolmates will only say I extra....
    aiyo... ah-Pol... mai lidat lah...
    ok ok.. we dun bother you liao.....

*so found any new text to throw?*

aiyo... ah-Pol... mai lidat lah...
    ok ok.. we dun bother you liao.....

*so found any new text to throw?*
    *finds "Nails for Dummies" book and throws at BS*
    Yes, bimbotic stuff only..

ah-Pol?
    I sound like some auntie now..
    Uncle LARRY!