Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-7 great offer...

Default Re: K-7 great offer...

Quote Originally Posted by P3ntx View Post
    The sensor is the same as K20D only the processor improves. But I am still looking at Pentax going beyond fuji colour, c-focus accuracy, speed. low light peformance with contract definition, dynamic range in isolation of richness in color, shadow, such such as produce soft beautiful skintone protraits nicely colour bokeh backgrounds, metering sophistication, Unrival colour definition that u don't give a thoght about photoshop. similar to HDR type of metering with more than exposure conbination and selective colour enhancement: such as :
    Hi
    I thought the sensor is also improved with better noise performance? This and coupled with the Prime II processor enhances the image quality further.
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    bro... spend ur money on traveling and take nice pics la... when u start working u can buy all the nice equipment that u want...

aiya, i just kidding, i love my k20d too much to pangsei it

Blog Entries

The sensor is the same as K20D only the processor improves. But I am still looking at Pentax going beyond fuji colour, c-focus accuracy, speed. low light peformance with contract definition, dynamic range in isolation of richness in color, shadow, such such as produce soft beautiful skintone protraits nicely colour bokeh backgrounds, metering sophistication, Unrival colour definition that u don't give a thoght about photoshop. similar to HDR type of metering with more than exposure conbination and selective colour enhancement: such as :
    14 bit to 12 bit file output ........... that's like taking a step backwards
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Hi
    I thought the sensor is also improved with better noise performance? This and coupled with the Prime II processor enhances the image quality further.
    Appears to be so, at least according to Pentax Imaging:
    The redesigned 14.6 megapixel CMOS sensor offers improved noise control, four channel output for faster image capture and movie capture capabilities. Plus the new sensor offers the ideal combination of resolution and file size, allowing for large (poster size and larger) prints and cropping flexibility.
    Fast 5.2 frame-per-second shooting with the powerful new PRIME II Image processing engine, which features fast circuitry and low noise image processing. Ideal for sporting events or any fast-action situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    You all don't wait for K30D ??
    Why not wait for K7D Mk2?

Sorry, a stupid question - can Pentax K-7 accept Nikon lenses?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    unfortunately no... neither can nikon accept pentax lens...

if only it could...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    unfortunately no... neither can nikon accept pentax lens...

if only it could...
    Thanks! I would then need to collect another set of lenses if I get the K-7! *Sigh*

Thanks! I would then need to collect another set of lenses if I get the K-7! *Sigh*
    You can collect the Pentax "limited" lenses, and use Nikon for your zoom/telephoto/flash (70-200/2.8, 200-400/4 etc.) needs.

e.g. K-7 + 15/4, 35/2.8 Macro, 40/2.8 (for really small size), and 77/1.8 should cover most shooting situations, and added all together are probably lighter/smaller than D300 + 17-55/2.8

Can see...

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=19738793

or,

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/p...ns-pentax.html

Thanks! Unfortunately, my Nikon lenses are not that old... heh

Quote Originally Posted by dnaxe View Post
    You can collect the Pentax "limited" lenses, and use Nikon for your zoom/telephoto/flash (70-200/2.8, 200-400/4 etc.) needs.

e.g. K-7 + 15/4, 35/2.8 Macro, 40/2.8 (for really small size), and 77/1.8 should cover most shooting situations, and added all together are probably lighter/smaller than D300 + 17-55/2.8
    Thanks for your suggestions! Will research more on the lenses you recommended.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12