Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: if u want to buy camera, u should go to

  1. #1
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default if u want to buy camera, u should go to

    if u want to buy camera, u should go to AP. CP or Mscolor coz they sell cheaper.
    but what if u want to buy video camcoder?
    what shops are recommended??
    AP also sells video cam but looks like nobody cares about it...

    can anyone recommend?



    bargaincity selling this panasonic NV-GX7EN at S$1285 w/o gst....
    Can anyone recommend a good shops other than courts and harvey norman...
    those kind of shops where u can bargain one..

  2. #2
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default

    try again

  3. #3

    Default

    Post a e-quote to all of them and you would know which one is cheapest.

    But if the price difference is minor, i would personally prefer msc coz their staff is super friendly. I always give to that shop. FYI i don't work there hor, just had alot of friendly exp there.

    Anyway they do sell camcorders there and if don't have the model you one, they shouldn't have a problem bringing it in.

    Btw, you might wanna consider the panasonic NV-GS70 also. Slightly more exp but uses the sweet 3CCD technology.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Thumbs up for MS Color too, esp Florence.....very friendly and will not pressure you to buy anything.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Post a e-quote to all of them and you would know which one is cheapest.

    But if the price difference is minor, i would personally prefer msc coz their staff is super friendly. I always give to that shop. FYI i don't work there hor, just had alot of friendly exp there.

    Anyway they do sell camcorders there and if don't have the model you one, they shouldn't have a problem bringing it in.

    Btw, you might wanna consider the panasonic NV-GS70 also. Slightly more exp but uses the sweet 3CCD technology.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modenaslim
    Can anyone recommend a good shops other than courts and harvey norman...
    those kind of shops where u can bargain one..
    Chinatown, Lucky Plaza, can bargain, best prices. But if you don't buy after bargaining, run for your life.

  6. #6
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Post a e-quote to all of them and you would know which one is cheapest.

    But if the price difference is minor, i would personally prefer msc coz their staff is super friendly. I always give to that shop. FYI i don't work there hor, just had alot of friendly exp there.

    Anyway they do sell camcorders there and if don't have the model you one, they shouldn't have a problem bringing it in.

    Btw, you might wanna consider the panasonic NV-GS70 also. Slightly more exp but uses the sweet 3CCD technology.
    thanks for ur advice..
    i will look again at this model NV-GS70 ...

  7. #7
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modenaslim
    thanks for ur advice..
    i will look again at this model NV-GS70 ...
    woo.. bought the NV-MX500 at S$2100.. is it cheap?? or i kena chop liao??

    Like it becoz of the 3CCD and 3MP .. woo....

    but since I'm new to this..
    may i know how much is a mini DV cassette cost normally?
    I was given a free panasonic cassette 60min one...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    227

    Default

    3 for about $20? That was the rough price I paid many months back. The Sony one should be more expensive than the other makes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •