Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX - [5th to 7th June 2009]

Default Re: FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX - [5th to 7th June 2009]

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    well...if all the top teams are there, then tv coverage and sponsors will follow.

I agree with you. The break away FOTA teams already have all the top brands and best known F1 teams. FIA needs them as much as FOTA needs FIA runned F1. If FOTA breaks away both will suffer and there will be a great loss on both sides. I think both will come to a compromise. Mad Max and Bernie needs the teams to be in their F1 races. FOTA need a biz man like Bernie to run the biz end and advertising. But I believe there are a lot more biz men out there keenly waiting to jump in to start a rival series with the FOTA teams. Imagine an F1 without Ferrari, BMW, Renault, McLiaren, Brawn and Red Bull - all of this year's and previous years' top performers.

If there is a break, my bet is on the FOTA teams doing well if they do start a separate race from F1. In the end the good teams are the real meat of F1 not the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    not if they get taken out at the first corner. don't forget barrichello a bit kancheong to win
    Haha .... that would mean Barrichello taking out who ever is in front of him (that would possibly be a Ferrari)... so in the end neither Brawn or Ferrari will be 1-2 and Red Bull will waltz into 1-2.

Pity Barrichello does not have enough maturity for such an experienced driver. For that I take my hat off for Kimi and Lewis for not being kancheong when they are behind. In fact Lewis and Kimi had tendency to cruise and take in the scenery.

Lets move on to the British GP..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678