Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX - [5th to 7th June 2009]

Default Re: FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX - [5th to 7th June 2009]

I have been winning money at Spore Pools... I even won when i mistakenly selected winning mrgin between 4-11.99sec, instead of between 0-3.99sec which was my supposedly choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    I have been winning money at Spore Pools... I even won when i mistakenly selected winning mrgin between 4-11.99sec, instead of between 0-3.99sec which was my supposedly choice.
    Keep betting on Button/Brawn, can't go wrong, unless the whole Brawn team gets abducted by aliens from outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    lol.. i've been lazy to bet..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Keep betting on Button/Brawn, can't go wrong, unless the whole Brawn team gets abducted by aliens from outer space.
    If the odds is less than 2.0, then i give that category a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    ok, lets predict who will be up on the podium this weekend.

Button & Vettel & Barrichello?
    told you.... whatever i bet on will not come true.

ok, next race i shall bet on brawn as winning team. how about that?

sounds like a winner..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    sounds like a winner..
    hmm.... you mean to say i will win if i were to bet on brawn in the coming race? sure or not? it is going to button's home ground. i think i have been kers-ed this season.

hmm.... you mean to say i will win if i were to bet on brawn in the coming race? sure or not? it is going to button's home ground. i think i have been kers-ed this season.
    likely.. He's on a winning streak.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Sighhh... the last few posts says it all about the 2009 season. It's such a Butt-on-Bore fest that the only thing worth talking about is betting. Sad.

hahaha.. I also dunno wad to talk abt le.. You propose topics la..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

good idea!

then along comes massa and kimi with a

FERRARI 1-2!!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!

go to Spore Pools and bet the followings:

1. Button for WDC
    2. Brawn for WCC
    3. Button for win at Silverstone (and upcoming races?)
    4. Button for Fastest Lap at Silverstone
    5. Brawn for win at Silverstone
    6. Button to seal the WDC in the next 6 races

Button this, Brawn that... where does Barrichello stand? he is also a 'B' right?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    go to Spore Pools and bet the followings:

1. Button for WDC
    2. Brawn for WCC
    3. Button for win at Silverstone (and upcoming races?)
    4. Button for Fastest Lap at Silverstone
    5. Brawn for win at Silverstone
    6. Button to seal the WDC in the next 6 races

Button this, Brawn that... where does Barrichello stand? he is also a 'B' right?
    bro, you putting your hard earned money on Button all the way..... sure or not?

B for team BMW - that's more like it!
    Last edited by wee_ly; 11th June 2009 at 09:25 PM.

Check this out!

Submit a design for Nick Heidfield's helmet and stand a chance to attend the German Grand Prix on the weekend of 10th - 12th July 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    good idea!

then along comes massa and kimi with a

FERRARI 1-2!!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!

Haha think it will be a while more before Ferrari is 1-2. Maybe podium position but not 1-2.

Brawn ... likely to get 1-2 if they continue their hard work and innovative efforts to stay ahead.

So BRAWN .... 1-2!!!

Mosley meets teams as zero hour looms

In what is no doubt an eleventh-hour effort to stave off the possibility of a breaway championship, Max Mosley is meeting with the FOTA members in London on Thursday as the F1 world waits for the outcome.

Less than 24 hours before the FIA publishes the entry list for the 2010 World Championship, a standoff that saw the eight 'rebel' teams lodge only conditional entries by the recent deadline is still yet to be resolved.

The Formula One Teams Association, whose expelled members Williams and Force India broke ranks and signed up unconditionally for next year's season, met in London also on Wednesday.

The remaining FOTA members, comprising Ferrari, McLaren, Renault, Toyota, BMW, Brawn, Red Bull and Toro Rosso, do not accept FIA President Mosley's budget cap plans, and also want a new Concorde Agreement signed immediately.

The danger of Friday's entry list is that it could lock the rebel teams out of Formula One, pushing them into following through with their threat to set up a rival series.

Mosley this week urged the FOTA teams to drop the conditional status of their entries before Friday, and we reported on Wednesday that the Briton also wrote a separate letter to Ferrari.

It emerges that, in the letter, Mosley softened his stance in several areas, including agreeing to taper the cap from 100m to 45m euros over the 2010-2011 period, agreeing to shortly sign a new Concorde Agreement, and - believed to be at the teams' behest - renaming the budget cap provisions to "financial regulations."

He also confirmed speculation that another highly-paid employee per team, for example Red Bull's car designer Adrian Newey, can be left outside the cap.

Question: Will the teams fold and give in to mad mosley? Or will a rival championship be on the cards?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    Haha think it will be a while more before Ferrari is 1-2. Maybe podium position but not 1-2.

Brawn ... likely to get 1-2 if they continue their hard work and innovative efforts to stay ahead.

So BRAWN .... 1-2!!!
    not if they get taken out at the first corner. don't forget barrichello a bit kancheong to win

Mosley meets teams as zero hour looms

In what is no doubt an eleventh-hour effort to stave off the possibility of a breaway championship, Max Mosley is meeting with the FOTA members in London on Thursday as the F1 world waits for the outcome.

Less than 24 hours before the FIA publishes the entry list for the 2010 World Championship, a standoff that saw the eight 'rebel' teams lodge only conditional entries by the recent deadline is still yet to be resolved.

The Formula One Teams Association, whose expelled members Williams and Force India broke ranks and signed up unconditionally for next year's season, met in London also on Wednesday.

The remaining FOTA members, comprising Ferrari, McLaren, Renault, Toyota, BMW, Brawn, Red Bull and Toro Rosso, do not accept FIA President Mosley's budget cap plans, and also want a new Concorde Agreement signed immediately.

The danger of Friday's entry list is that it could lock the rebel teams out of Formula One, pushing them into following through with their threat to set up a rival series.

Mosley this week urged the FOTA teams to drop the conditional status of their entries before Friday, and we reported on Wednesday that the Briton also wrote a separate letter to Ferrari.

It emerges that, in the letter, Mosley softened his stance in several areas, including agreeing to taper the cap from 100m to 45m euros over the 2010-2011 period, agreeing to shortly sign a new Concorde Agreement, and - believed to be at the teams' behest - renaming the budget cap provisions to "financial regulations."

He also confirmed speculation that another highly-paid employee per team, for example Red Bull's car designer Adrian Newey, can be left outside the cap.

Question: Will the teams fold and give in to mad mosley? Or will a rival championship be on the cards?
    i'm for a new championship away from mad measly and bernie eccentricstone. even if we do not get to watch it here.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i'm for a new championship away from mad measly and bernie eccentricstone. even if we do not get to watch it here.
    Its always fun to support the rebels.. But i have my doubts that the new championship can match up to the FIA run one in terms of advertising dollars and TV coverage.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Its always fun to support the rebels.. But i have my doubts that the new championship can match up to the FIA run one in terms of advertising dollars and TV coverage.
    well...if all the top teams are there, then tv coverage and sponsors will follow.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast