Thread: Camera bags with wheels

Default Camera bags with wheels

I guess everybody knows that lugging a fully laden camera bag is one helluva hassle. My camera gear itself weighs 15kg and going for a whole day's shoot is simply backbreaking. Does anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a camera bag with a built-in wheels/trolley ?

Lowe Pro has the Rolling Backpack....not too sure if it is available in CP or AP. Has anyone seen anything like that before ?

wah 15KG...... can share wad u carrying???

CP sells this Road Runner
    http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/rolling/rolling.htm

Deregistered

Oi Helbreath.... still up ah? tomorrow cannot wake up than you know.....

The LowePro PhotoTrekker by itself weighs in at 1.5kg or more becos of its metal frame. Apart from that, a couple of 2.8 lenses such as the 24mm, 80-200ED, 20-35, 35-70, D100, F4E, 2 flashes, a Sony DVcam, lots of spare batteries, charger, a Cullman Magic 2 and a host of other junk !!!!

Went to Las Vegas last year for a conference and the weight broke the handle of my Clickart trolley....Really want to reduce the weight as much as possible by not bringing every bit of equipment, but when you're away on a holiday, it pays to be prepared.

Thank god I don't need to lug around my notebook since I just got the Image Tank from Larry a few hours ago :-)

All these make me wanna switch over to a compact camera !!! Don't really think I can handle carrying all these stuff for 2 weeks ! ARRGGHH !!!!