Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hokkien Fried Noodles KL style - where to get this in Singapore...?

Default Re: Hokkien Fried Noodles KL style - where to get this in Singapore...?

A bit pricey but Chatterbox has it.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    which part of JB, bro? i'm not familiar with JB. only know how to get to immigration and them show my cute face, walk around city plaza and that is about it.
    Skudai, Taman Tun Aminah or people usually called 皇后.

Quote Originally Posted by Submarine71 View Post
    Skudai, Taman Tun Aminah or people usually called 皇后.
    ok, just checked with a friend and confirmed the one you mentioned is pretty close to those found in kl but taste wise no match.

Big Eater Seafood restaurant in Simpang Bedok.

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2007/06/bi...-mee-with.html

In a coffee shop in CCK opposite the old Keat Hong Camp.
    The coffee shop is also next to the MRT track.

Had it several times liao and the taste is quite similiar the the msian counterpart.
    Also there are lots of pork lard in the noodle. People who are health conscious should stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    sounds interesting. i normally eat those in SS2 PJ and some of those in KL city behind the back lane. where is Jalan Pahang? i'm not good with names of the streets but roughly know if you name me some landmarks.
    Jalan Pahang is on the way to Sentul. i think the most famous landmark is the 'Eye on Malaysia'. unfortunately, it's not there anymore. if you've heard of 'Bulatan Pahang' then i'm sure you know where Jalan Pahang is.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    Jalan Pahang is on the way to Sentul. i think the most famous landmark is the 'Eye on Malaysia'. unfortunately, it's not there anymore. if you've heard of 'Bulatan Pahang' then i'm sure you know where Jalan Pahang is.
    Wah, bro Mohgui, looks like you know KL better than I do.
    Thanks for the brief description of the place. I think the area is known as Tasik Titiwangsa, right? Anyway, I hardly go to that area. Will check the place out the next time I have a long break in KL.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeng View Post
    Big Eater Seafood restaurant in Simpang Bedok.

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2007/06/bi...-mee-with.html
    Yes, you're right bro. I went past this shop yesterday and was told that that was the shop to go to for KL style Hokkien Mee. Good find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12