Thread: Digicabi dri cab died.... How much to repair?

Default Digicabi dri cab died.... How much to repair?

My 3 year old dry cab died... 60 liters version. Anyone know how much they charge to do replacement of the dehumidifier unit and on-site servicing? Surviving on silica now...

Default Re: Digicabi dri cab died.... How much to repair?

go to the digi cabbi web site and look for the contact. call in the people and make an appointment for servicing. if the PCB spoil maybe replace one which cost ard 30-40 bucks, if the heat sink unit spoil it will be more difficult to replace, got to check it out the price with them too.

i did mine change on the PCB after 2yrs+ usage at FOC. they know the age of the cabbi without the warranty card (5 yrs warranty stated too).

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    My 3 year old dry cab died... 60 liters version. Anyone know how much they charge to do replacement of the dehumidifier unit and on-site servicing? Surviving on silica now...
    does your unit come with the power adapter? sometimes it could just be the adapter that is spoiled just like mine.

anyway, u can dismantle the dehumidifier unit and go to their shop to buy or replace (if it's still under warranty). bring your receipt.

Eh... Call them up la, more accurate answer, no need ponder and I thought DigiCabi's all come with 5-year warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by rendition View Post
    Eh... Call them up la, more accurate answer, no need ponder and I thought DigiCabi's all come with 5-year warranty?
    Yep, will call them up soon. Having exams now. Just wanna do some info gathering about other people's experience.

Blog Entries

i sent then an email from the link on their website

so far they have been very helpful

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    Digicabi quoted me $20 for the hygrometer, email them if you need more specific information.

BTW their warranty is 5years, so try your luck and it might still e covered by the warranty

Does anyone have a better price for the hygrometer?