Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Pentax - Season I

Default Re: Show us your Pentax...

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    OMG~~~!!! Seeing your style make me feel like owning some of the lens.
    But if i have half your collection, i would be a Happy man and a very broke man...
    Drooling over for it. Must go buy TOTO liao..
    I no win TOTO to own them. Acquire over the years one. Hee.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    Your style is !!!
    Thank you. <:
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Positively poisonous LBA . . .
    Cured. Lol.

I will show you my Pentax.

Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

hahahaha nice clock!!! indeed a pentax fan!

Quote Originally Posted by eselite View Post

Does it have AF?
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Quote Originally Posted by eselite View Post

Nice clock.
    80 years and counting...

Do i see a T.MC on the cover ?

Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    Does it have AF?
    It has an alarm beep. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lomaikai View Post
    hahahaha nice clock!!! indeed a pentax fan!
    Got it when we bought the pentax film point and shoot from cathay photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Loke View Post
    Nice clock.
    80 years and counting...
    80 years, years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil3d View Post
    Do i see a T.MC on the cover ?
    That's my initials, haha. I brought it to camp to use.
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    I no win TOTO to own them. Acquire over the years one. Hee.
    Just curious, how long it took you to get those collections ... hee.

Just curious, how long it took you to get those collections ... hee.
    2 years exact, well, almost... I got my k10d back in April 2008. Got a canon p&s like some 8 months before that. Well, never had any cameras prior to that - no film, no phone camera even. I quickly grew out of the P&S and told myself I want a DSLR. Looking around for months before settling on Pentax. I got the k10d with a Sigma17-70 (still having it and probably the only zoom lens I own, less the 10-17 fisheye). The next two lenses I got were the DA40 and FA50 (nah, I could never make a choice between either one, so got both, well, prices were still pretty reasonable comapred to NOW). Just got my A50/1.2 two weeks ago. Yeah, so it's like two years and I guess there isn't quite any Pentax lenses I lust for (don't believe the LBAddict).Actually not that I could think of, probably the A*85mm? Just for fun. Starting to love good old manual feel. Ah, me just quite as talkative as usual. Gets excited whenever I talk Pentax. Lol. Pardon me.

2 years exact, well, almost... I got my k10d back in April 2008. Got a canon p&s like some 8 months before that. Well, never had any cameras prior to that - no film, no phone camera even. I quickly grew out of the P&S and told myself I want a DSLR. Looking around for months before settling on Pentax. I got the k10d with a Sigma17-70 (still having it and probably the only zoom lens I own, less the 10-17 fisheye). The next two lenses I got were the DA40 and FA50 (nah, I could never make a choice between either one, so got both, well, prices were still pretty reasonable comapred to NOW). Just got my A50/1.2 two weeks ago. Yeah, so it's like two years and I guess there isn't quite any Pentax lenses I lust for (don't believe the LBAddict).Actually not that I could think of, probably the A*85mm? Just for fun. Starting to love good old manual feel. Ah, me just quite as talkative as usual. Gets excited whenever I talk Pentax. Lol. Pardon me.
    To add on, I really hope to go range-finding one day. But I'll never forsake my Pentax. <:

2 years. Wow, base on what I see in the picture, the numbers of lens, it's considered fast loh. Hmmm. 2 years n I could have a few lenses of yours. I be Damn satisfy. Hee

Here is my humble equipment. Not so much like the Sifus here. hahaha.

Sorry if the image look sux. Cant help much since using a Samsung Phone to take it. My Yashica cant handle lighting very well.pfft.

My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

2 years. Wow, base on what I see in the picture, the numbers of lens, it's considered fast loh. Hmmm. 2 years n I could have a few lenses of yours. I be Damn satisfy. Hee
    Some purchases are opportunistic one. Somehow, I feel that fate may play a part in some acquirement. Sometimes you want a lens badly and it really pops out in B&S (if it's in good condition, spare no delays!). Jiayou and build up your lens collection! <:

i should had gotten the white one! *stab stab*

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    ordered the K-X from this site http://www.flutterscape.com/search?browse=1&cat=6

after the confirmation of the order the guy from the website ask me if i wanted international warranty but he will have to open the box to change the local warranty to an international one.

Orders from Pentax jp takes about 3 weeks to process + 1 week to get it changed to an international warranty + shipping takes 3 to 7 days thats one more mth to go b4 I can learn phototgraphy
    Hi, By the way, may i check with you, how much did you pay for ur K-x? Hmm, when i see the link, i see the price for it seem to be much cheaper than sg? http://www.flutterscape.com/product/no/2583
    or is it me that i am outdated with the current prices?

Hi, By the way, may i check with you, how much did you pay for ur K-x? Hmm, when i see the link, i see the price for it seem to be much cheaper than sg? http://www.flutterscape.com/product/no/2583
    or is it me that i am outdated with the current prices?

In order to get the colours you want, you need to either get from flutterscape or yodobashi.com

The SG pricing is below for the "normal" colours:
    Kx Kit 1 with 18-55mm is $782
    K-x Kit 2 with 18-55 & 50-200mm is $899
    K-x Kit 3 with 18-55mm & 55-300mm is $1103
    Last edited by felixcat8888; 22nd April 2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    In order to get the colours you want, you need to either get from flutterscape or yodobashi.com

The SG pricing is below for the "normal" colours:
    Kx Kit 1 with 18-55mm is $782
    K-x Kit 2 with 18-55 & 50-200mm is $899
    K-x Kit 3 with 18-55mm & 55-300mm is $1103
    AH thanks thanks. I think i have saw the pricing on Flutterscape, was converted in USD not SGD. Lucky never go and give the wrong informations

AH thanks thanks. I think i have saw the pricing on Flutterscape, was converted in USD not SGD. Lucky never go and give the wrong informations
    did u create an account from them? cos if u sign in, they will display Singapore dollars..