Thread: recommended unique location for fashion shoot

Default recommended unique location for fashion shoot

Hello,

I'm helping my friend do a fashion shoot as a favor, and I need to source for locations that would be unique, or at least not the usual telltale singapore locations (e.g esplanade etc)

Slightly ulu nature places or rundown locations would be pretty ideal, and most importantly, I need the location to have a nearby accessible toilet.

Would really appreciate any help given by you guys.

Thanks loads

Default Re: recommended unique location for fashion shoot

Why don't you do a search, tons of locations listed. From punggol(s) Matilda house to old Changi Hospital. Right now many have been going to Seletar Camp. Take your pick.
    Of course expecting a working or even a toilet at all at these places... no comment.

hmm.. ok thanks for the input (:

If you've never done this before, recce the locatuions in advance with your team, especially the model, so you know what to expect and bring on the day of shoot.

Yeps, I definitely will. Thanks to all who view this thread. A few locations have been chosen and will do a recce.

How abt seletar reservoir..

But really, you don't need a toilet in deserted houses just find a small covered room or something. Or better bring a changing tent, v handy in deserted areas esp beaches. That's what I always do. Tents are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    But really, you don't need a toilet in deserted houses just find a small covered room or something. Or better bring a changing tent, v handy in deserted areas esp beaches. That's what I always do. Tents are cheap.
    Hmm, great idea. Now, why didn't I think of that. Thanks heaps.

Discos and other nightlife places would be good if you know how to shoot in those locations...

okay if you want to shoot pikini babes i recommend hospitals. If you want to shoot a tennis babe i recommend the swimming pool. So what fashion you shooting, i swear i won't recommend espalande.

if you cannot get the basics right and what you want there are 2 possiblilities i can tink of

(1) you really a noob
    (2) you hope to evade and shrink responsiblities if things fail

but don't worry i get people who cannot even decide on where to meet up, when to start the ball rolling, where to shoot actually and how to even download photos.