Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

  1. #321

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    sell off those and get a voitg RF.........and voitg 50mmf1.1........
    poison.......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #322

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    sell off those and get a voitg RF.........and voitg 50mmf1.1........
    faint..

    for that i need to sss k20d also...

    or sell beh sai, but like someone would say, no one want to buy....

  3. #323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    but your have whole loads of FREE LOVE BREAD ah!!!!
    i think the love bread has grown mould already because of my antisocial behaviour....

  4. #324
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    leong should train coco to sit on tripod
    mmm.....can try next time......she will always stay still for around 5-10sec after i position her.......

  5. #325

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    leong should train coco to sit on tripod
    ya ya, set the tripod in FULL length and it will be like coco climbing Eiffel Tower!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #326

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    mmm.....can try next time......she will always stay still for around 5-10sec after i position her.......
    is my dream to make a cat sit on a tripod for me.

  7. #327

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faint..

    for that i need to sss k20d also...

    or sell beh sai, but like someone would say, no one want to buy....
    Brett will interested with it

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think the love bread has grown mould already because of my antisocial behaviour....
    you are such a letdown!!!! you broke his

    i tot i still have chance to shoot you and brett wedding!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #328
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    poison.......
    maybe i should......sold off my 18-200 to fund the R4M......and sold of my 85mmf1.4 to fund the voigt 50mmf1.1.......and sold off 50mmf1.4 for other msc items......~~~~faint~~~~~

  9. #329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    is my dream to make a cat sit on a tripod for me.
    try kofi when u back
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #330
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    is my dream to make a cat sit on a tripod for me.
    mount a 600mm on the tripod.....and the cat can sit nicely on it.

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    you and brett wedding!
    don't anyhow say....

    later cow murder me.....

  12. #332

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    try kofi when u back
    KOFI!!!!!!!!!!

    i want to see her!

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    maybe i should......sold off my 18-200 to fund the R4M......and sold of my 85mmf1.4 to fund the voigt 50mmf1.1.......and sold off 50mmf1.4 for other msc items......~~~~faint~~~~~
    not a good move for this.

    further more, 18-200 only 100 or 200 only ah!!!

    Remember?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #334
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    not a good move for this.

    further more, 18-200 only 100 or 200 only ah!!!

    Remember?
    .......nikon 18-200VRII can easily fetch S$800 hor.......unless you are student.....lol

  15. #335

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    .......nikon 18-200VRII can easily fetch S$800 hor.......unless you are student.....lol
    student got special rate??

    i am student.....

  16. #336

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    mount a 600mm on the tripod.....and the cat can sit nicely on it.
    that sound good! Thank you LEONG!!!!

    *leong leong going to buy 600mm for the shoot!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't anyhow say....

    later cow murder me.....
    cow cant kill but the bang!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    KOFI!!!!!!!!!!

    i want to see her!
    come come come!!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #337

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    .......nikon 18-200VRII can easily fetch S$800 hor.......unless you are student.....lol
    me also STUDENT!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #338
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    that sound good! Thank you LEONG!!!!

    *leong leong going to buy 600mm for the shoot!!
    Where got $$$$........but if you all really want to shoot, i think kofi still can easily balance on my 300mmf/4.

  19. #339
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    student got special rate??

    i am student.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    me also STUDENT!!!!
    can can.....but you two must first post at WTB first....then i consider.....

  20. #340

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Where got $$$$........but if you all really want to shoot, i think kofi still can easily balance on my 300mmf/4.
    lol.... cannot la!!! later she sure spoilt your lens lor!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    can can.....but you two must first post at WTB first....then i consider.....
    now can direct liao mah!

    I BID $101
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •