Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 984

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

  1. #721

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hehehehe.. u can run.. but u cant hide..
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #722
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    woah.. power! Ryan can quote what i want to reply!!
    i better run..... and hope can hide too...

  3. #723

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    woah.. power! Ryan can quote what i want to reply!!
    i better run..... and hope can hide too...
    Hide is
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    woah.. power! Ryan can quote what i want to reply!!
    i better run..... and hope can hide too...
    LOL!

  5. #725
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Hide is
    okie then... come a get me..

  6. #726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Anyway, I didn't tag my photos with Neo Tiew. I did a test on flickr and showed other people's photos of the place.

  7. #727

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    okie then... come a get me..
    I can't!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #728
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    LOL!

  9. #729
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    i think i saw a new thread title of something something rich kid something...
    got del already?

  10. #730

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    2nd time. i not sure mods delete or he ownself delete. bo liao lor.

  11. #731
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    i think really gone in 60 sec...

  12. #732
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i think i saw a new thread title of something something rich kid something...
    got del already?
    Aiya. Some young jealous child trying to flame another rich man son.

    Well, the rich man son is one of my flickr contacts and I believe that his photos are worth all the things he possessed at the moment.

    Probably he boasted a bit I'm not sure but young minds sometimes get carried away.

  13. #733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    2nd time. i not sure mods delete or he ownself delete. bo liao lor.
    Shld be mod.

  14. #734
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Aiya. Some young jealous child trying to flame another rich man son.

    Well, the rich man son is one of my flickr contacts and I believe that his photos are worth all the things he possessed at the moment.

    Probably he boasted a bit I'm not sure but young minds sometimes get carried away.
    aiya... just take whatever replied/posted/joked here surfacely can liao.
    read already then not happy go to bed such thumb and sleep.
    better skip reading if one feels the thread is really bo liao.

  15. #735
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    recently have a lot of och threads / photos...

  16. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    recently have a lot of och threads / photos...
    I think is you trigger it loh.

    Haha! That's why I go LCK mah. Haha!

  17. #737

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Aiya. Some young jealous child trying to flame another rich man son.

    Well, the rich man son is one of my flickr contacts and I believe that his photos are worth all the things he possessed at the moment.

    Probably he boasted a bit I'm not sure but young minds sometimes get carried away.
    lol he's on my contacts also. He has your #1 lens. bday pressie. hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    aiya... just take whatever replied/posted/joked here surfacely can liao.
    read already then not happy go to bed such thumb and sleep.
    better skip reading if one feels the thread is really bo liao.
    i nvr take anything on cs seriously

  18. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol he's on my contacts also. He has your #1 lens. bday pressie. hehehe



    i nvr take anything on cs seriously
    Yes. Argh.

    How I wish it's my bday pressie too.

  19. #739

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yes. Argh.

    How I wish it's my bday pressie too.

    i wish too!

  20. #740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i wish too!
    Let's wish together.

    My birthday is still to come.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •