Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 984

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

  1. #461

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Not Canon Warranty. It's from shop warranty.

    Grey also meaning export set.
    Like this, i need to email them and confirm again, never cross my mind abt these details. Will buzz you when im back, see can join you or you join me.
    cakka/Flickr

  2. #462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    It's a different kind of fireworks.

    I saw their worldwide performances. Google crackers?. May or may not need fast UWA but an UWA is sure needed. I will rent the tokina 11-16 for sure.
    Not sure about that, but if its really required, then bumping up ISO should do the job.

    10-22mm would be preferred though.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #463
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Click HERE and u will noe more...

    but just nn to rem wat is BBB!

    Ur friendly
    thank man.. this sure help alot...
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Not sure about that, but if its really required, then bumping up ISO should do the job.

    10-22mm would be preferred though.
    Up ISO not nice. Haha! Tried b4. All like shyt. Haha!

    Tried the 10-22 before already. Want to try the toki as it's my ranked #2 lens on my wanted list. Hehe.

    Ok. I shall disappear and go pp my photos from today's shoot. Need to show some to scud later.
    Last edited by RyanG; 26th May 2009 at 09:19 PM.

  5. #465

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Up ISO not nice. Haha! Tried b4. All like shyt. Haha!

    Tried the 10-22 before already. Want to try the toki as it's my ranked #2 lens on my wanted list. Hehe.
    If its fast fireworks, ISO works better. Most probably you won't be capturing any or little buildings.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #466

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Thanks Bro, aahh ... wat is 'Grey Set' ? Lens color grey isit?
    yap like what Ryan said, grey = local shop warranty only, not by Canon. OP stocks a bit of Grey sets and sometimes they quote the grey set prices/sells them to customers who aren't too exact in their queries..

    aiyah. not bro here la, SISTER! rem the first night outing with jimmy with you 1000D guys? a gal came along? me la.
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #467

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    wah.. all these fast firework talks is worrysome now.... how, mine only 10-22.. no fast fast... shall go find black card.
    Licence to shoot.

  8. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah.. all these fast firework talks is worrysome now.... how, mine only 10-22.. no fast fast... shall go find black card.
    10-22 can. Actually dunnit fast after a check. Need UWA confirm.

    Got FE better. I need to go recce the place man.

  9. #469

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    10-22 can. Actually dunnit fast after a check. Need UWA confirm.

    Got FE better. I need to go recce the place man.
    what's FE? woo hoo! can always count on you siah! recce somemore! let's hope it doesn't rain!!! else goto think of contingency plans.
    Licence to shoot.

  10. #470

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    what's FE? woo hoo! can always count on you siah! recce somemore! let's hope it doesn't rain!!! else goto think of contingency plans.
    fisheye.

  11. #471

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yap like what Ryan said, grey = local shop warranty only, not by Canon. OP stocks a bit of Grey sets and sometimes they quote the grey set prices/sells them to customers who aren't too exact in their queries..

    aiyah. not bro here la, SISTER! rem the first night outing with jimmy with you 1000D guys? a gal came along? me la.
    ooops sorry sis, ya ya i remember that night SSS, we all end up drinking at a noisy Pub Sleepytiti took us ..... i was pissed.
    cakka/Flickr

  12. #472

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yap like what Ryan said, grey = local shop warranty only, not by Canon. OP stocks a bit of Grey sets and sometimes they quote the grey set prices/sells them to customers who aren't too exact in their queries..

    aiyah. not bro here la, SISTER! rem the first night outing with jimmy with you 1000D guys? a gal came along? me la.
    ya u have to ask grey or not buying from thm. They have both grey and non grey stock.

  13. #473

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah.. all these fast firework talks is worrysome now.... how, mine only 10-22.. no fast fast... shall go find black card.
    your 10 - 22 enough laaaa

  14. #474
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah.. all these fast firework talks is worrysome now.... how, mine only 10-22.. no fast fast... shall go find black card.
    wow. u all using such gd lens ar! i'm onli using the 18-55. btw wad is the black card for?
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  15. #475

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    wow. u all using such gd lens ar! i'm onli using the 18-55. btw wad is the black card for?
    its the person behind the camera. not the lens/body/accessories.

    the black card is for you to do a long exposure for fireworks. just block the lens, expose, block expose again. etc

  16. #476

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    ooops sorry sis, ya ya i remember that night SSS, we all end up drinking at a noisy Pub Sleepytiti took us ..... i was pissed.
    wah.. thought u guys enjoyed it, but i was a bit "annoyed" too. imagine we were shouting at each other

    well, hope to catch up soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    your 10 - 22 enough laaaa
    orh, noted shifu! but but me first time shoot fireworks.. hope to learn from everyone also

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    wow. u all using such gd lens ar! i'm onli using the 18-55. btw wad is the black card for?
    uh. yah sadly what 11-9 said is correct.. a kit lens can easily trash me.
    Licence to shoot.

  17. #477
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    its the person behind the camera. not the lens/body/accessories.

    the black card is for you to do a long exposure for fireworks. just block the lens, expose, block expose again. etc
    if that the case then hw big should it be sia?
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  18. #478

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah.. thought u guys enjoyed it, but i was a bit "annoyed" too. imagine we were shouting at each other

    well, hope to catch up soon!



    orh, noted shifu! but but me first time shoot fireworks.. hope to learn from everyone also


    uh. yah sadly what 11-9 said is correct.. a kit lens can easily trash me.
    i not shifuuu!

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    if that the case then hw big should it be sia?

    just enough to cover your lens.

  19. #479

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i not shifuuu!




    just enough to cover your lens.
    yesh shifu!
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #480

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8



    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yesh shifu!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •