Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology

Default Re: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    but if u still not satisfied....jus pm me and i give u my hp number and we can have a nice chat...maybe u will noe me better that way and we wun have misunderstandings yea?
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    to Phoenix Ng...

Dun think i dunno what you are doing in the background. You better stop doing it and i'll treat as nothing happen...

to the rest... popcorn time... (2nd time using)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for some low class fun, I can tell you I don't have the patience. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long establishment. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the forum alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will de-register you (again).
    Actually, what does popcorn time mean? I don't understand. I'm serious by the way... And may i ask, why do you need to find then person to deregister them? Thanks.

GMAN

but if u still not satisfied....jus pm me and i give u my hp number and we can have a nice chat...maybe u will noe me better that way and we wun have misunderstandings yea?
    O.O

you want to do something for DCA!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Actually, what does popcorn time mean? I don't understand. I'm serious by the way... And may i ask, why do you need to find then person to deregister them? Thanks.

GMAN
    sit back, relax n makan popcorn n watch show lor...

ninja...pls think deep.....

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    O.O

you want to do something for DCA!
    Errr....Sounds wrong.

GMAN

to Phoenix Ng...

Dun think i dunno what you are doing in the background. You better stop doing it and i'll treat as nothing happen...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for some low class fun, I can tell you I don't have the patience. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long establishment. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the forum alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will de-register you (again).
    why get so worked up and angry over a small issue? i mean comon manz....u want to to to me on phone i can pm u my number...if nt i think it will become a serious misunderstanding since words hurt more thn actual voice
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

GMAN
    well, u serious?

anyway, our CSI kinda efficient... trust me, u dun wan us to activate it... fun don't end when u dereg only 1 of the clones.

anyway, a warning is given. if he/she/it persist. then we'll do what we deem fit.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sit back, relax n makan popcorn n watch show lor...

ninja...pls think deep.....
    Oh chey, i thought have hidden meaning. Haha. Sorry. I noob when it comes to such terms.

GMAN

ya lo....does not mean guys can tok rubbish thn we girls cannot tok rubbish.
    we girls can do the same things like u guys do !!! :P
    are you sure you are girl???

well, u serious?

anyway, our CSI kinda efficient... trust me, u dun wan us to activate it... fun don't end when u dereg only 1 of the clones.

anyway, a warning is given. if he/she/it persist. then we'll do what we deem fit.
    you should take up phoenix's offer.....

then will have real popcorn show!!!!!!!

well, u serious?

CSI? Wow, you guys consider it as crimes? NRT seems nicer. Nonsense Removal Team

Clones? Power.....

GMAN

to Phoenix Ng...

maybe u are having a bad day or sumthing yea bro?
    or probably i shud ask u out one day for coffee...i mean its better to get to noe ppl in person thn behind computers yea?
    i believe that there is a gd side to every1
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

why get so worked up and angry over a small issue? i mean comon manz....u want to to to me on phone i can pm u my number...if nt i think it will become a serious misunderstanding since words hurt more thn actual voice
    Errr. What does the "to to to" refer? Just leave it. Be calm.

GMAN

or probably i shud ask u out one day for coffee...i mean its better to get to noe ppl in person thn behind computers yea?
    or you can just drop the issue and move on TS.
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

Errr. What does the "to to to" refer? Just leave it. Be calm.

GMAN
    yes!

be calm and not threaten to leave clubsnap...

LOL, i don't think he would come. It would breach some protocols as a moderator. He wouldn't want to do that and destroy his good reputation.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by GoheadGostern View Post
    or you can just drop the issue and move on TS.
    "any issue take it to pm"

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes!

be calm and not threaten to leave clubsnap...
    Wa....you ah.....haiz..... Hantam me from last time until now.

GMAN

Activation is ON soon.... i can smell it!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

GMAN
    Ninja i may be wrong but popcorn time is making reference to movies and which the phrase DCA used was a spoof taken off the recent movie "Taken" DCA used this pharse in another thread b4.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast