Thread: Where to buy this?

Default Where to buy this?

Hi all!

Does anyone know where i can get the new England Rugby Nike jersey (the tight one)? Been looking everywhere(penin, queensway, town) but cannot seem to find it.

If anyone knows where i can get my hands on one please let me know.

Thanks!!

i think you would need to order from UK. My friend got it from there. Singapore seems to have the old one only

Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    i think you would need to order from UK. My friend got it from there. Singapore seems to have the old one only
    that's the tricky part...... it's for my gf so i reckon have to get kid's size. i have also thought of ordering it from UK but afraid i get the wrong size. Yeah and you are right , Singapore seems to have only the old one which is big, baggy and looks sloppy....

I think they do have lady/kid sizes here but not the one you like to buy. bought one from Canterbury couple of months ago but was aussie jersey. Buy something else lor...new camera?

I think they do have lady/kid sizes here but not the one you like to buy. bought one from Canterbury couple of months ago but was aussie jersey. Buy something else lor...new camera?
    No lah..... she has been eyeing the jersey since the IRB WC started.....( which upsets me cos i am an NZ AllBlacks fan - Carlos Spencer rocks!! ) so i wanna try to get it for her (preferably with a number 10 on the back)

So she's going to be "joanna" Wikinson Good luck man, tough to get the jersey...maybe can try getting Larkham's one ha.....too bad NZ lost....sian liao....

So she's going to be "joanna" Wikinson Good luck man, tough to get the jersey...maybe can try getting Larkham's one ha.....too bad NZ lost....sian liao....
    Yeah man sian..... England to win it this weekend though!!