Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where to buy this?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Where to buy this?

    Hi all!

    Does anyone know where i can get the new England Rugby Nike jersey (the tight one)? Been looking everywhere(penin, queensway, town) but cannot seem to find it.

    If anyone knows where i can get my hands on one please let me know.

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default

    i think you would need to order from UK. My friend got it from there. Singapore seems to have the old one only

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    i think you would need to order from UK. My friend got it from there. Singapore seems to have the old one only
    that's the tricky part...... it's for my gf so i reckon have to get kid's size. i have also thought of ordering it from UK but afraid i get the wrong size. Yeah and you are right , Singapore seems to have only the old one which is big, baggy and looks sloppy....

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default

    I think they do have lady/kid sizes here but not the one you like to buy. bought one from Canterbury couple of months ago but was aussie jersey. Buy something else lor...new camera?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    I think they do have lady/kid sizes here but not the one you like to buy. bought one from Canterbury couple of months ago but was aussie jersey. Buy something else lor...new camera?
    No lah..... she has been eyeing the jersey since the IRB WC started.....( which upsets me cos i am an NZ AllBlacks fan - Carlos Spencer rocks!! ) so i wanna try to get it for her (preferably with a number 10 on the back)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default

    So she's going to be "joanna" Wikinson Good luck man, tough to get the jersey...maybe can try getting Larkham's one ha.....too bad NZ lost....sian liao....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    So she's going to be "joanna" Wikinson Good luck man, tough to get the jersey...maybe can try getting Larkham's one ha.....too bad NZ lost....sian liao....
    Yeah man sian..... England to win it this weekend though!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •