Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which mobile phone has the best camera based on your own personal experience?

Default Which mobile phone has the best camera based on your own personal experience?

Hi CSers,

Was just wondering whether anyone can share which mobile phones have the better cameras based on their own experience, ie, used.

Personally, the best mobile phone camera which I have used was the Sharp V903SH

I always think that the Sony Ericsson has one of the better ones.

Pls share your experience!!

Edit:
    Pls also post a pic from the mobilephone which you recommend as well.. :P

Here's a pic which i took with the Sharp V903SH which I used to own.
    Last edited by narofx; 27th May 2009 at 12:42 AM.
    Nikon D300

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which mobile phone has the best camera based on your own personal experience?

mobile phones are not cameras, they are phones with cameras

thread moved to kopitiam

Default Re: Which mobile phone has the best camera based on your own personal experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    mobile phones are not cameras, they are phones with cameras

thread moved to kopitiam
    Okie.. thanks!!!
    Nikon D300

I uses the Sony C905, and it seems good. Both pictures were taken on a Golf course. @ OCC

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Staro; 22nd May 2009 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staro View Post
    I uses the Sony C905, and it seems good. Both pictures were taken on a Golf course. @ OCC

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/data/500.../DSC00244b.jpg

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/data/500.../DSC00156b.jpg
    thats pretty nice for a mobile phone!!! I've gotta go and search for pictures taken with my Sharp 903SH and post it..
    Nikon D300

Quote Originally Posted by narofx View Post
    thats pretty nice for a mobile phone!!! I've gotta go and search for pictures taken with my Sharp 903SH and post it..
    The next generation of jap Keitai collection have 10MP

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    The next generation of jap Keitai collection have 10MP
    ooh!! but Megapixel doesnt really count.. its the sensor that really matters..
    Nikon D300

Quote Originally Posted by Staro View Post

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    ya, i just got this phone, all because of its camera only. i intended to go for those touch screen type like the LG which launch a very impressive user interface hand set.

for the c905, the hp camera come with spot metering, exposure compensation etc, which really shocks me........cool...

i like LG secret label. camera 5 megapixels, but theres a new hp out with 8mp right.. cant rmb what it is.

It's Canon 5D, but the phone function quite bad.
    You have to connect to the computer/laptop then open skype, then dial.

Quote Originally Posted by htthach View Post
    It's Canon 5D, but the phone function quite bad.
    You have to connect to the computer/laptop then open skype, then dial.
    haha.. like that not really "mobile"!!! hahaha.. :P
    Nikon D300

this is 1 area iPhone suxxx

The other suxx thing is the Phone reception
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    this is 1 area iPhone suxxx

The other suxx thing is the Phone reception
    I heard from my fren who's using the iPhone mentioned that iPhone's pictures can be Geo-Tagged, is that true??
    Nikon D300

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    i like LG secret label. camera 5 megapixels, but theres a new hp out with 8mp right.. cant rmb what it is.
    yup u can try out this LG renoir. It is wad i'm using rite nw. pic quality not bad...
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    yup u can try out this LG renoir. It is wad i'm using rite nw. pic quality not bad...
    got sample shots??

i realised that for my Sharp 903SH, i only had sample shots of my desktop and some computer hardware purchases that i made..
    Nikon D300

Nokia N82 ftw

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    LG secret(KF750) camera is quite gud.

Quote Originally Posted by chromodynamics View Post
    Nokia N82 ftw
    can post pic??

just realised that i should state in my 1st post.. have added that in liao.. hehehe..
    Nikon D300

Quote Originally Posted by narofx View Post
    can post pic??

just realised that i should state in my 1st post.. have added that in liao.. hehehe..
    As requested:

I took the pic with my N82. I am still using the phone, btw.
    Last edited by chromodynamics; 26th May 2009 at 11:48 PM.

While I don't expect my mobile's camera to come even close to what a PnS can offer, I've been rather satisfied with what my current phone (N78, 3.2MP) can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast