Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pengerang Trip

  1. #1

    Default Pengerang Trip

    Hi guys i am planning a trip with fellow frens.... I would like to seek info from those that been there before..

    1) ferry fare to and from changi ferry?

    2) Any Bike rental shop there?

    3) whats the latest time the immigration close shop? he h e....
    Last edited by helfizad; 21st May 2009 at 10:17 PM.
    _________________
    helfizad.multiply.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Pengerang Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by helfizad View Post
    Hi guys i am planning a trip with fellow frens.... I would like to seek info from those that been there before..

    1) ferry fare to and from changi ferry?

    2) Any Bike rental shop there?

    3) whats the latest time the immigration close shop? he h e....
    1) $9 per trip

    2) Yes.

    3) Last boat leaves Pengarang at 4.30pm so be at the jetty by 4.00pm

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pengerang Trip

    hi helfizad
    you can check some details over here:

    http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/

    Some picture I took around the vicinity : http://www.flickr.com/photos/3652475...7617025452719/
    Last edited by Fenzi; 23rd May 2009 at 03:21 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Pengerang Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzi View Post
    hi helfizad
    you can check some details over here:

    http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/

    Some picture I took around the vicinity : http://www.flickr.com/photos/3652475...7617025452719/
    Nice information you have there.

    I am planning a trip for my group of photographers as well. It just comes in handy. Thanks a lot.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pengerang Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nice information you have there.

    I am planning a trip for my group of photographers as well. It just comes in handy. Thanks a lot.
    You are most welcome. Did some research over the net before I went over also.
    Cheers and enjoy the trip. You won't be disappointed.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Pengerang Trip

    hey zad, rent the bikes from changi lah. I think the ones there are not in good condition.
    see my portfolio, for your comments.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •