Thread: camera repair.

Default camera repair.

Hi do you guys have any shop you could reccomend to me to get my Minolta Film camera and lens cleaned, serviced or repaired?

Default Re: camera repair.

http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/contact/index.html

"Konica Minolta Photo Imaging, Inc. ceased the camera business on March 31, 2006.
    As of April 1st, 2006, Sony Corporation is providing customer service for Konica’s, Minolta’s, and Konica Minolta’s cameras (excluding Film-In) and camera-related products except for the binoculars."

Here's the sony service centre site:
    http://www.sony-asia.com/section/ser...ite=hp_en_AP_i

For Service and Repair related issues:
    Sony Service Reception
    435 Orchard Road
    #04-01, Wisma Atria
    Singapore 238877

TEL: +(65) 6473-6500, +(65) 6475-8345 (Konica Minolta only)
    FAX: +(65) 6470-1215

Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/contact/index.html

"Konica Minolta Photo Imaging, Inc. ceased the camera business on March 31, 2006.
    As of April 1st, 2006, Sony Corporation is providing customer service for Konica’s, Minolta’s, and Konica Minolta’s cameras (excluding Film-In) and camera-related products except for the binoculars."

Here's the sony service centre site:
    http://www.sony-asia.com/section/ser...ite=hp_en_AP_i

For Service and Repair related issues:
    Sony Service Reception
    435 Orchard Road
    #04-01, Wisma Atria
    Singapore 238877

TEL: +(65) 6473-6500, +(65) 6475-8345 (Konica Minolta only)
    FAX: +(65) 6470-1215
    oh okay, they say something about "excluding film-in cameras"? does this mean they will not repair my camera? how about any of those third party shops?

Quote Originally Posted by screambitch View Post
    oh okay, they say something about "excluding film-in cameras"? does this mean they will not repair my camera? how about any of those third party shops?
    Which cam do you have?

You can PM bro Fatigue to see if he can do something to help you also. Very good service & reasonable charges.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Which cam do you have?

You can PM bro Fatigue to see if he can do something to help you also. Very good service & reasonable charges.
    i have a minolta x-700, would like to get it cleaned up and if nessecary change the lens. cause the lens seems to be in pretty bad shape. it is my dads cam actually, tossed aside after the digital age struck. now he just uses a PnS. i wanna play with film.

i have a minolta x-700, would like to get it cleaned up and if nessecary change the lens. cause the lens seems to be in pretty bad shape. it is my dads cam actually, tossed aside after the digital age struck. now he just uses a PnS. i wanna play with film.
    Film is fun.
    Sony & bro Fatigue should be able to clean the cam for you but changing the lens may be a problem since the lens is already so old, but I do see some in ebay.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Film is fun.
    Sony & bro Fatigue should be able to clean the cam for you but changing the lens may be a problem since the lens is already so old, but I do see some in ebay.
    okay great.. hopefully Fatigue can clean up and service my camera.
    lens, i might just go hunting at some of the shops in singapore that keep antique cameras. else e-bay would be the other option.

I think they mean you have to remove the film. I had ask them if they can service my Dynax 7 and they said yes. That was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by smtan24 View Post
    I think they mean you have to remove the film. I had ask them if they can service my Dynax 7 and they said yes. That was last year.
    might i find out how much you paid?

might i find out how much you paid?
    I didn't get it service. They quoted me SGD80 for full servicing.

Go to Fatigue or http://www.decameraconsultant.com/.Philip Tay does an excellent job.