Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any difference between nikonians and canoners style of photos

Default Re: any difference between nikonians and canoners style of photos

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that's because you shoot zombie dogs
    true....mebbe when i start shooting zombie kittehs the canon and nikon style differences will really pop out of the photos!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    you guys realize any difference between nikonians and canoners...
    Canonians are the Jedi Knights fighting against the Dark Side. They have Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and their side. They believe in new hope and the rise of the rebellion.

Nikonians are tomb raiders and crusaders of lost art. They are adventurous and courageous. And they have superpowers so they say. But they are romantic and cynic in their hearts.

Canikoners are the children of Canonian mothers and Nikonian fathers. As you can guess they are born in a family full of disputes and ego crashes. Canikoners never have a happy childhood.

But still.... when it comes to good looks... Canoners/Canonians are miles ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Canonians are the Jedi Knights fighting against the Dark Side. They have Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and their side. They believe in new hope and the rise of the rebellion.

Nikonians are tomb raiders and crusaders of lost art. They are adventurous and courageous. And they have superpowers so they say. But they are romantic and cynic in their hearts.

Canikoners are the children of Canonian mothers and Nikonian fathers. As you can guess they are born in a family full of disputes and ego crashes. Canikoners never have a happy childhood.
    You win.

Got difference meh ????? Systems do not make the difference, the person holding the systems makes the difference.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Then what happens if you own both systems????

hey guys... kindly stop comparing brands... it is not the brand that give u good pics.. it is the photographer's creativity, skills, photoshop etc ... and even personality.
    Last edited by Exposure; 21st May 2009 at 10:03 AM.

Blog Entries

do i need to explain why i close this thread?

is it because i know that the nikon gals are way prettier?
    and it does not matter if the canon guys are hamsup, (ooops sorry typo) i mean handsomer

but actually, this is a non issue and a nice breeding ground for a brandwar
    so thread closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12