Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT: handphone

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    316

    Default OT: handphone

    Can someone suggest a reliable shop to buy 2nd handphone?

    Sorry about OT post. But since I bought a new camera, my wife has been nagging that it justified for getting her a Sony-Ericsson T610. So, this is camera related!!

    More important, I'm convinced the collective widsom on clubsnap can solve anything.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Moved thread to Kopitiam, as this is not strictly photography-related.

    The Moderator
    Marketplace

  3. #3

    Default

    Try shops near the Bedok cinema (near car park). Saw a couple of shops (with 2nd h/p) around that vicinity, but I don't know whether do they've the h/p which you're looking for. I've bought my 2nd hand 6100 from one of the shop.

    If you're residing around that area, maybe you could give it a shot.

    Happy Hunting...............Cheers!

  4. #4

    Default

    u could try yahoo auction too.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotorthrust
    Try shops near the Bedok cinema (near car park). Saw a couple of shops (with 2nd h/p) around that vicinity, but I don't know whether do they've the h/p which you're looking for. I've bought my 2nd hand 6100 from one of the shop.

    If you're residing around that area, maybe you could give it a shot.

    Happy Hunting...............Cheers!
    Yup, I got my hp there too, there are approx 5-6 shops near Bedok Cinema itself @ Bedok Interchange.

    Many more shops in the Bedok Town Center. (I tried to count once, but once I hit 10, I decided to stop counting...) So competition is very hot.

    The prices differ from shop to shop by quite a bit, so do spend some time and leg power to walk around and ask.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyu
    Can someone suggest a reliable shop to buy 2nd handphone?

    Sorry about OT post. But since I bought a new camera, my wife has been nagging that it justified for getting her a Sony-Ericsson T610. So, this is camera related!!

    More important, I'm convinced the collective widsom on clubsnap can solve anything.
    I have a 5 month old silver/black T610 to let go at $400. Problem when my daughter, the user, complained that it kept hanging and two days ago bought her a replacement. Have just returned from Sony service center about an hour ago to pick up the set .. which I learned from them yesterday that the hanging was due to its software. The software for this set has just been upgraded.

    If you are interested, please PM me.

    Cheers

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I have a 5 month old silver/black T610 to let go at $400. Problem when my daughter, the user, complained that it kept hanging and two days ago bought her a replacement. Have just returned from Sony service center about an hour ago to pick up the set .. which I learned from them yesterday that the hanging was due to its software. The software for this set has just been upgraded.

    If you are interested, please PM me.

    Cheers
    Oh! So the hanging is due to a software problem!

    Thanks.
    I don't have the T610 but I do know many of my friends are using it and sometimes over lunch overheard them complaining abt the problem...

    Which, frankly speaking, did make me hestiate to get it also.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    Oh! So the hanging is due to a software problem!

    Thanks.
    I don't have the T610 but I do know many of my friends are using it and sometimes over lunch overheard them complaining abt the problem...

    Which, frankly speaking, did make me hestiate to get it also.
    Agreed! since my last software update the phone has been in a perfect condition since then.
    The hanging problem is juz a way to get pple down to the service centre so that they register their warranty

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •