Thread: Websites before your departure for FRANCE

Paris (FRANCE)

Default Websites before your departure for FRANCE

Institut de France & le pont-des-arts, Paris, France (Finepix S100FS)

May i suggest that every buddy post here the links to great websites she or he knows about France : so that Clubsnappers can refer to when looking for nice photography spots abroad.

As i live in France, i start posting, fell free to complete the list if you agree to the idea :

1 -
    Over 500 pictures shoot by 5 french-speanking landscapes photographers in 9 countries and more. Most pictures are full exifs.

2 -
    Website of Frédéric Lefebvre, mostly about nordic lanscapes. Frederic is a good friend of mine. He 's very smart. Fell free to contact him for he knows nice landscapes spots in France. English version available.

3 -
    Haut Rouergue landscapes by Arnaud Millot and some more noticeable links

4 -
    Hautes Pyrénées landscapes by Isabelle Cardon

5 -
    Pyrénées landscapes by Jean-Paul Falguières

5b -
    Pyrénées landscapes by Jean Christophe Moudens

7 -
    Mountain landscapes by high mountain professional guide and photographer Jean-françois Hagenmuller. Jean-François can take you for outdoor classes. English version available

8 -
    Vercors and french Alpen landscapes by Guillaume Laget

9 -
    Website of french Cédric Chassagne, a good friend of mine living in Tarn (south of France). Cédric can take you for outdoor classes : macro, landscape, digital darkroom training,...

10 -
    French Alpen panoramic landscapes by Antoine Berger. Antoine can take you for outdoor classes too.

11 -
    Numerous panoramic landscapes of France, including Paris, by Thierry Vallet

12 -
    Panoramic landscapes of East of France (=Vosges) by wildlife photographer Bernar Bischoff

Panoramic landscapes, including Paris, by Arnaud Frich. English version available and exhaustive tutorials about panoramic techniques : a must.

14 -
    Website and blog of the most famous french seasides photographer Philipp Plisson, «*the eyes of the sea*» and «*peintre de la marine*». You will find everything about the sea and its peoples all over the world, including Brittany, Normandy or either french coast landscapes. English version available.

I hope you appreciate,

Last edited by YoungPictoraider; 20th May 2009 at 05:44 PM.

Jalan Poonpipi

Default Re: Websites before your departure for FRANCE

Fabulous links for the fantastic pictures.

Many thanks. Merci beaucoup!
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Default Re: Websites before your departure for FRANCE

nice take...we can do the same in Singapor lo