Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 982

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

  1. #741

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I agree, but there are some who work, yet still live off their parents.


    GMAN
    But again, what seems to be the problem if they are living off their parents and their parents are comfortable with that?

    Living off parents doesn't reflect if one has neglected the importance of money.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #742

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    meh meh
    Its Moo Moo.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #743
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    why u like to come in and preach?
    Does it bother you? I'm not preaching. I'm teaching. Because it's annoying to hear singaporeans say " I'm poor " all the time, when they don't realise they are far better off than others elsewhere.


    GMAN

  4. #744

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    For me, about 3-4 months. Haha. No lunch or breakfast, to save up for the 2 lenses. But now, it has paid off, i can afford an imac.


    GMAN
    Good for you then. I ain't skipping any meals cause I know my health will be at risk.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #745
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    But again, what seems to be the problem if they are living off their parents and their parents are comfortable with that?

    Living off parents doesn't reflect if one has neglected the importance of money.
    I would say, that's a good point to a certain extent, but one has to have principles right? When you are working and you fend for yourself, you learn the value of money even more.


    GMAN

  6. #746

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Does it bother you? I'm not preaching. I'm teaching. Because it's annoying to hear singaporeans say " I'm poor " all the time, when they don't realise they are far better off than others elsewhere.


    GMAN
    no one asked for your teachings/preachings/whinings.

    but thanks for the input.

  7. #747
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Good for you then. I ain't skipping any meals cause I know my health will be at risk.
    Haha....well, not everyone should do it. I trained before, so i can withstand it.


    GMAN

  8. #748
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    no one asked for your teachings/preachings/whinings.

    but thanks for the input.
    You could always by pass and not read it. You won't make a difference.


    GMAN

  9. #749

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    You could always by pass and not read it. You won't make a difference.


    GMAN

    hard to pass idiocy.

  10. #750
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    You could always by pass and not read it. You won't make a difference.


    GMAN
    You post therefore people read. Isn't this the objective of a forums in general?

  11. #751
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    How do you define rich or poor? If you said you were poor, you wouldn't even own a camera. You wouldn't be able to eat 3 meals. Have a house to stay. Have clothes to wear.

    If you want to know what is poor, look at the slums in Brazil, India, Indonesia...etc. Those people living in those conditions are really poor. They don't seem to be complaining. They enjoy life to its fullest, though it's tough.


    Don't put yourself in the poor list. Just because you cannot afford something makes you poor. Today you may not be able to afford something, but tomorrow, when you get to afford that item, does it make you rich in return? Think about it.


    GMAN
    i know i way better than them. i'm so sad abt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha....well, not everyone should do it. I trained before, so i can withstand it.


    GMAN
    shu shu you lian guo de... dun anyhw learnt....haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    You could always by pass and not read it. You won't make a difference.


    GMAN
    i'm so sorry that i make a mess here... so sorry abt it.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  12. #752
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    hard to pass idiocy.
    Idiocy, is how you perceive it to be. It's you who's the one.


    GMAN

  13. #753

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Does it bother you? I'm not preaching. I'm teaching. Because it's annoying to hear singaporeans say " I'm poor " all the time, when they don't realise they are far better off than others elsewhere.


    GMAN
    Sounds flawed to me. Yes, they might be better off than other people in other parts of the world, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still poor in comparison against the local population.

    Remember, compare an apple to an apple.
    Last edited by Yoh; 22nd May 2009 at 08:57 PM.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #754
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    You post therefore people read. Isn't this the objective of a forums in general?
    Fine then.....


    GMAN

  15. #755

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post

    i'm so sorry that i make a mess here... so sorry abt it.
    lol no worries. it's not you anyway.

    we have gotten used to ones nonsense.

  16. #756
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    i know i way better than them. i'm so sad abt it.



    shu shu you lian guo de... dun anyhw learnt....haha



    i'm so sorry that i make a mess here... so sorry abt it.
    Nah, it's alright.


    GMAN

  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Btw, people.

    I think there's a problem with my working colour profile and my viewers (i.e. you all and the rest) is viewing my pictures colour totally different.

    I see my colours toned down but others see it too saturated. How to solved?

    Like now I am viewing from my friend's computer, it's so way way different from what I see at home.

  18. #758
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol no worries. it's not you anyway.

    we have gotten used to ones nonsense.
    You got a problem?


    GMAN

  19. #759

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Btw, people.

    I think there's a problem with my working colour profile and my viewers (i.e. you all and the rest) is viewing my pictures colour totally different.

    I see my colours toned down but others see it too saturated. How to solved?

    Like now I am viewing from my friend's computer, it's so way way different from what I see at home.
    It's like that, unless u get a calibrator.

  20. #760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Idiocy, is how you perceive it to be. It's you who's the one.


    GMAN
    Dun point fingers. Keep cool.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •