Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 982

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    Major Project. as i have ask i'm nw third year in tp(temasek poly).
    Jiayou. Poly days are over for me. Now enjoying uni life. Hehe!

  2. #482
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    wanted to ask if a dry cabinet is a must? for causal shooter like mi?
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  3. #483

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    Major Project. as i have ask i'm nw third year in tp(temasek poly).
    I see.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #484

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Jiayou. Poly days are over for me. Now enjoying uni life. Hehe!
    Poly days are over for me too!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #485

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    wanted to ask if a dry cabinet is a must? for causal shooter like mi?
    Good to have, but not a must. If you maintain and use your equipments regularly, it should be okay to do without one. Of course, try not to expose it to high humidity for prolong duration.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #486
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    but i alway put it beside my bed. and the aircon is on everynight. does it consider high high humidity?
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  7. #487

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    but i alway put it beside my bed. and the aircon is on everynight. does it consider high high humidity?
    Not at all. But when you switch off the air-con and open the windows, humidity will increase.

    You can keep it in a bag or something.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #488
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    wanted to ask if a dry cabinet is a must? for causal shooter like mi?
    a hundred dollars will buy u a decent dry cabinet and worry-free from fungus infection.
    i would recommend it, a must-have item for all photographer.

  9. #489
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Poly days are over for me too!
    lol... me too..

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    wanted to ask if a dry cabinet is a must? for causal shooter like mi?
    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    a hundred dollars will buy u a decent dry cabinet and worry-free from fungus infection.
    i would recommend it, a must-have item for all photographer.


    Spending one-time to keep your mind free of camera being infected.

  11. #491

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol... me too..
    Slack days!!!!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #492
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post


    Spending one-time to keep your mind free of camera being infected.
    pssst... aligned to the unwritten charter in this thread... BBB ...

  13. #493

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    pssst... aligned to the unwritten charter in this thread... BBB ...
    Slowly. BBB will come soon.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #494
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Slack days!!!!
    lol... copy... or rather cut & paste are our specialty then!!

  15. #495
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Slowly. BBB will come soon.
    lol... BBQ lah..

  16. #496

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol... copy... or rather cut & paste are our specialty then!!
    That's for tutorials.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #497
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Not at all. But when you switch off the air-con and open the windows, humidity will increase.

    You can keep it in a bag or something.
    i do keep it my the camera bag that come along with it and use my jacket to cover over it. haha. hope that it will have grow fungus or wad.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  18. #498

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol... BBQ lah..
    Paging for BBB Angel.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #499

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    i do keep it my the camera bag that come along with it and use my jacket to cover over it. haha. hope that it will have grow fungus or wad.
    Use it more often. Check out the SSS (Shoot Shoot Shoot) schedules.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #500
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    i do keep it my the camera bag that come along with it and use my jacket to cover over it. haha. hope that it will have grow fungus or wad.
    bag is able to trap moisture, which in turn encourage fungus growth.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •