Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 982

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

  1. #361
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Market rate is $120 I think.
    I see. Any clues which are the shops I can get from?

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    I see. Any clues which are the shops I can get from?
    That I'm not too sure. But you can try AP, MS, OP or CP.

  3. #363
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    That I'm not too sure. But you can try AP, MS, OP or CP.
    Thanks! Guess I've more reasons to go walk walk liao .

  4. #364
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    i bought my raynox 90 bucks from csnapper. i think buy from people cheaper

    btw anyone entering the ngee ann photography contest?

  5. #365

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    the velbon i try b4 very short the height - this one is super light plus the height is around what i looking for
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    i bought my raynox 90 bucks from csnapper. i think buy from people cheaper

    btw anyone entering the ngee ann photography contest?
    The compy very lei chey. Need to go print our photos in at least 8R and mount them then hand deliver to them. LOL. Win ok, never win still must go down collect our work at the end of compy if not, they will discard away which also means our money spending in printing and mounting gone.
    Last edited by RyanG; 20th May 2009 at 10:24 PM.

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by benghui View Post
    the velbon i try b4 very short the height - this one is super light plus the height is around what i looking for
    Oh.. I see.

  8. #368
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    i bought my raynox 90 bucks from csnapper. i think buy from people cheaper
    Still trying to wait for a seller in BnS .

  9. #369
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    The compy very lei chey. Need to go print our photos in at least 8R and mount them then hand deliver to them. LOL. Win ok, never win still must go down collect our work at the end of compy if not, they will discard away which also means our money spending in printing and mounting gone.
    LECEH! Please don't tarnish the malay language hahaha kidding.

    yalor, now i won't be joining already. i need to generate revenue from photography or my dad will nag and nag lol

  10. #370

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hmm.. Not really wasting money. Tested the Lambency and GF. Not much differences and wondering why GF ones are so expensive. Logic?

    So decided should just get the Lambency one at 1/4 of GF pricing.
    got test the lambency with ta pao container?

  11. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    got test the lambency with ta pao container?
    No leh.

    I dun like DIY. Haha!

  12. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    LECEH! Please don't tarnish the malay language hahaha kidding.

    yalor, now i won't be joining already. i need to generate revenue from photography or my dad will nag and nag lol
    Haha!

    I used all the slangs. Or direct sounds. LOL!

  13. #373

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    No leh.

    I dun like DIY. Haha!
    lol then like that just get the honl speed system.

  14. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol then like that just get the honl speed system.
    Ok. I just googled it.

    Awesome.
    Last edited by RyanG; 20th May 2009 at 10:56 PM.

  15. #375

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok. I just googled it.

    Awesome.
    it is.. it's on my list after the july big buy.

  16. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    it is.. it's on my list after the july big buy.
    I'm sure it's not going to be cheap, yea?

  17. #377
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Buangkok
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Guys, any good and not very costly (<$150) bags you can recommend? I need a backpack.

    Is a backpack possible to put a tripod in it? I got a manfrotto and its kinda bulky and heavy to sling it all the time.

  18. #378

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I'm sure it's not going to be cheap, yea?
    190 + USD. but i lazy to DIY already. lol seriously my arts and crafts suck.

  19. #379
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Lambency / GF if you got the extra $$ can do a nice job for you already.
    it is a hassle to use GF during a wedding...

  20. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo View Post
    Guys, any good and not very costly (<$150) bags you can recommend? I need a backpack.

    Is a backpack possible to put a tripod in it? I got a manfrotto and its kinda bulky and heavy to sling it all the time.
    How about Fastpack 250? or if you dunnit a laptop compartment, you can get Mini Trekker AW.
    Last edited by RyanG; 20th May 2009 at 11:13 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •