Thread: Looking for Dry Cabinet...

Default Looking for Dry Cabinet...

i wish to buy a dry cabinet... may i know which brand is good?
    currently, i hav a quotation of Digi-cabi AD-060 s$188. is it a good pricing for 60L?

please guide me where to get a cheaper dry cabinet.

thanks
    My Flickr | ShootShootShoot !

Default Re: Looking for Dry Cabinet...

Check the Equipment Forum - Others for more details in technology and price information. "Value for money" is a better guideline, unless you don't mind calling service hotlines and lugging around a 60l metal box

thanks for ur info...

You may also compare against dry cabinets offered at Carrefour who offers home delivery option

Better still, wait for 10% discount for POSB Everyday card at Carrefour to purchase the Dry Cabinet. I waited and waited but no 10%, so bought mine with 5% discount. The following week Carrefour 10% discount

Quote Originally Posted by twinrongs View Post
    Better still, wait for 10% discount for POSB Everyday card at Carrefour to purchase the Dry Cabinet. I waited and waited but no 10%, so bought mine with 5% discount. The following week Carrefour 10% discount
    carrefour sales? or required the POSB Everyday card than only get the 10% discount?
    do carrefour do delivery without charging? haha....

Digi Hub seems to be selling the 60L at the same price. http://www.digihub.com.sg/index.aspx

I think they give free shipping with a cabinet over a certain size. If you ask for an equote from them, their turn around is pretty fast.

Oh, whoever you order a cabinet from, ensure you check for the keys upon delivery. There are some other posts regarding lost keys.

Quote Originally Posted by frans84 View Post
    currently, i hav a quotation of Digi-cabi AD-060 s$188. is it a good pricing for 60L?

thanks
    I am using digi-cabi brand dry cabinet too. They provide COD service.
    I am using a HD series and a DHC series cabinet. the last time I call Digi-hub, they say AD series is no longer in stock (just a month or so back).
    Think about the value of the camera and lens that you are gonna put in it... its worth the price

Quote Originally Posted by NE clicks clicks View Post
    I am using digi-cabi brand dry cabinet too. They provide COD service.
    I am using a HD series and a DHC series cabinet. the last time I call Digi-hub, they say AD series is no longer in stock (just a month or so back).
    Think about the value of the camera and lens that you are gonna put in it... its worth the price
    i see....
    may i know where can get Akarui Digi Cabinet store?
    juz wanna to survey around the brand and price on those dry cabinet....

i see....
    may i know where can get Akarui Digi Cabinet store?
    juz wanna to survey around the brand and price on those dry cabinet....
    u can try Challenger, Cathay or Carrefour. U can find Akarui.

With regards to price, u can check Cathay website (http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/specia...s/brand/akarui)

Hope tis help.

Digihub, just call them la... email so lay chay and apparently their price same as Carrefour, well at least for the AD-60L. For $188, it includes delivery too – I just called them. I wonder how many more people in the world is looking for dry cabinet with me at this very moment LOL. Am looking to upgrade my 30L, tight la.

Quote Originally Posted by rendition View Post
    Digihub, just call them la... email so lay chay and apparently their price same as Carrefour, well at least for the AD-60L. For $188, it includes delivery too I just called them. I wonder how many more people in the world is looking for dry cabinet with me at this very moment LOL. Am looking to upgrade my 30L, tight la.
    haha... im looking for the 60L... how about you?...

carrefour sales? or required the POSB Everyday card than only get the 10% discount?
    do carrefour do delivery without charging? haha....
    Once in a while, Carrefour will have Special 10% discount for POSB Everyday card holder. The usual discount for Everyday card is 5% without special promotion. If I'm not wrong, Carrefour also have free delivery for purchase over $150.

One more thing, Carrefour price is the same as Digihub price http://www.digihub.com.sg/Uploads/pd...212463d3af.pdf
    So if u can get 10% discount during the promotion will be good , that is provided you can wait.......

Quote Originally Posted by rendition View Post
    Digihub, just call them la... email so lay chay and apparently their price same as Carrefour, well at least for the AD-60L. For $188, it includes delivery too – I just called them. I wonder how many more people in the world is looking for dry cabinet with me at this very moment LOL. Am looking to upgrade my 30L, tight la.
    hi. please pm me if you want to sell your 30L. thanks!

[QUOTE deleted]

Are you a dealer for such cabinets? Looking at your recent postings it looks like heavy advertising (if not spamming). Please stop this, there are section for commercial service offerings and Mass Sales. Please use these sections instead.
    Last edited by ortega; 22nd May 2009 at 12:10 AM.

Blog Entries

please note that WTB/WTS posts are not allowed

Hi there.. I am also looking for a dry cabinet.. I got a quote for Did-Cabi AD-060 for $168.. John3:16 quoted me... and they will do home delivery

Quote Originally Posted by BigGorillaPictures View Post

Hi there.. I am also looking for a dry cabinet.. I got a quote for Did-Cabi AD-060 for $168.. John3:16 quoted me... and they will do home delivery
    Please note the quote marks when you hit "Reply" - don't delete these tags otherwise it is difficult to see what is the quote and what is your reply. Worst case like here: a posting of another member appears as your own one. Not nice and not good.

Deregistered

thanks
    I use digihub..
    mostly ppl use digihub or akarui (i think)

for the price wise, u can ask for quotation from some stores..

discount offered by carrefour using POSB everyday credit card also might be a good deal