Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DOTA

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: DOTA

1. WC3 should be the same update as everyone else, because I can join their games.

2. The rooms are usually chock full.

3. Didn't really try this yet, but I did start use the LAN part of WC3 to create a game. It is the same place I use to join a game. Can join but when create, no one comes. Not even a SINGLE one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    i know why liao.....

1st: make sure ur bnet vers is updated like the rest in garena..if not sure, go to any room and check

2nd: make sure the room is full of ppl

3rd: when u join a room, type to ppl and ask them to join, then click start, when u see the wc3 page, click on local area network

also make sure that when u open garena, click on the 1st wc3 icon, then clck on singapore and then choose a room to play. room 1-10 is ladder i think...after that is non-ladder

vince123123
    Guests

Yah, using ethernet lor. Its actually called LAN in the game itself. I use the same place to join other people's games.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    bro, after u use garena to start the game, u click bnet or ethernet? for garena it's supposed to be the ethernet.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    1. WC3 should be the same update as everyone else, because I can join their games.

3. Didn't really try this yet, but I did start use the LAN part of WC3 to create a game. It is the same place I use to join a game. Can join but when create, no one comes. Not even a SINGLE one.
    hmm.....maybe u can try waiting awhile till some one joins?

if not even a single person join then i think either u can't be host or ur firewall, though u mention u already off it
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

liddat is firewall problem le.
    sigh.

vince123123
    Guests

Don't think its a firewall problem because its off. And I COULD host on bnet....still trying to investigate

hmm.....maybe u can try waiting awhile till some one joins?

if not even a single person join then i think either u can't be host or ur firewall, though u mention u already off it

Don't think its a firewall problem because its off. And I COULD host on bnet....still trying to investigate
    then u got check ur bnet vers got update to the same as all the other players in garena?

also if u cant host probably u can join a fren game, if ur fren can host..

or join any other game lo.

what bout router? got check?

and do u have more then 1 firewall? got make sure u off all?

hmm, i host fine. i just turn my com into a dmz zone. lol

i gave up trying to open ports because i never worked.

so when are we goin to have a game ?
    seldom use garena nowadays , come and add me at legiz bnet!!

vince123123
    Guests

How do you check if your "bnet vers" got update to the same as all the other players in Garena? I though that if I can join other people's games, that indicates that it is not a version problem.

As for firewall, the only two possibilities for me are Windows Firewall (which is turned off), and Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier (which has a rule created for Garena.exe and war3.exe, both of which have "ALL ports" configured as allowed for those exes. I've even turned NS2007's Internet Worm Protection (thats their name for the firewall) off temporarily to test and still no go.

I'm not behind a router - my connection is direct to MaxOnline
    Ultimate.

then u got check ur bnet vers got update to the same as all the other players in garena?

also if u cant host probably u can join a fren game, if ur fren can host..

or join any other game lo.

what bout router? got check?

and do u have more then 1 firewall? got make sure u off all?

How do you check if your "bnet vers" got update to the same as all the other players in Garena? I though that if I can join other people's games, that indicates that it is not a version problem.

As for firewall, the only two possibilities for me are Windows Firewall (which is turned off), and Norton Systemworks 2007 Premier (which has a rule created for Garena.exe and war3.exe, both of which have "ALL ports" configured as allowed for those exes. I've even turned NS2007's Internet Worm Protection (thats their name for the firewall) off temporarily to test and still no go.

I'm not behind a router - my connection is direct to MaxOnline
    Ultimate.

hmm try to uninstall garena and reinstall it.

to check whether ur ver is the same, when u start tt time u will go to this scrreen where they show the picture of the frozen throne. beside are buttons like bnet, local area network, quit etc etc etc.

u see the bottom right corner of ur screen....they got put what vers. make sure its the same as all the other players in garena. its standardised in garena

Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    I spent nearly 1/3 of my lifespan playing DotA as it eats my life away. From 5.84b all the way to 6.3something. Now I find DotA terribly boring.

Standard warcraft 3 > DotA
    I also played from 5.84b onwards until now. I find Dota is quite a fun yet time-wasting game.

vince123123
    Guests

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the temporary absence, had been busy.

Trying to revive this again; I've added Static and Phoenix already. Waiting for Legiz to send me his MSN :P

1. Vince123123
    2. legiz
    3. Static
    4. Phoenix

Anyone else interested for Bnet Pub Stomp?

my fav hero now is treant protector.

his trees skill machiam like free maphack

vince123123
    Guests

But pple can eat the trees away leh.

my fav hero now is treant protector.

his trees skill machiam like free maphack

With the quelling blade, you can chop trees every 20 seconds.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234