Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: DOTA

  1. #21
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: DOTA

    LOL if got tornament i surre out first ^^

  2. #22

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    LOL if got tornament i surre out first ^^
    haha i join ur team and i can guarantee tt we will win XD
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  3. #23

    Default Re: DOTA

    have been playing frequently all these while , ts can add me legiz inside the bnet : )
    u can add me in steam too , legiz
    i play L4d , ut3, tf2 .. and burnout paradise ( the best ever racing game i ever played)
    dota i use sa , fv , x , bs , troll , razor , sk , cm, jug ..
    can anyone teach me how to use kk ? kinda of hard to use lol

  4. #24
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DOTA

    meepo rules Legiz wanna pub stomp on dota? maybe we can form a cs stomper team hehe

  5. #25

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Its all a matter of perspective which type of hero best I still go for agis.

    Anyway anyone interested in Bnet Clubsnap Pub Stomp?

    1. Vince123123
    2. legiz
    3.
    4.
    5.
    dota rocks

  6. #26
    Member SwiftArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ang mo kio
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: DOTA

    i must play dota 2 hrs a day if not i feel like something is wrong today.
    Believes in "more than meet the eyes"

  7. #27

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    have been playing frequently all these while , ts can add me legiz inside the bnet : )
    u can add me in steam too , legiz
    i play L4d , ut3, tf2 .. and burnout paradise ( the best ever racing game i ever played)
    dota i use sa , fv , x , bs , troll , razor , sk , cm, jug ..
    can anyone teach me how to use kk ? kinda of hard to use lol
    i can join ur team if u guys want...
    i use tidehunter, dragonknight, nightstalker, qop etc.
    kk=kunkka? kunkka easy de....once start u buy a ring of regen, a eat tree gain life pack, and a teleport scroll in case of backstab.

    farm for a perseverence next....they go for battlefury. after battlefury, get helm of dolm and boots of travel. then can own liao.

    for the 1st skill, u pump to max. anticipate where the opponent is going and when u torrent him, go near the torrent and whack. he run away, u use "x marks the spot"....and torrent again on the x, this makes him go back to the x spot and kena torrent again.

    the ulti is more for pushing, and also if u see any hero solo and farming stagnantly without moving, go ulti him then torrent and repeat the steps above.

    hope this might helps :P
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  8. #28

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    have been playing frequently all these while , ts can add me legiz inside the bnet : )
    u can add me in steam too , legiz
    i play L4d , ut3, tf2 .. and burnout paradise ( the best ever racing game i ever played)
    dota i use sa , fv , x , bs , troll , razor , sk , cm, jug ..
    can anyone teach me how to use kk ? kinda of hard to use lol
    oh ya and sorry i dun play bnet leh coz bnet got mhers? i play garena....u can add my garena nick cheryl_femme yea. garena wun lag i guess...

    my l4d nick is Boa Hancock <3

    if u wanna learn more bout hero build can go to www.dotaportal.com but i guess the best is train hard and gain experience because there is many ways to win the game depends on how well ur telepathy with ur teammates are.

    i play mostly tournament heroes....once start buy 2 wards, plant at river to see for rune and one in forest for neutral creep and prevent bs.

    mostly use skills and end game within 15mins to 30mins if possible.

    pick up dota from my brother coz he is in the wcg scene
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  9. #29
    Member SwiftArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ang mo kio
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    oh ya and sorry i dun play bnet leh coz bnet got mhers? i play garena....u can add my garena nick cheryl_femme yea. garena wun lag i guess...

    my l4d nick is Boa Hancock <3

    if u wanna learn more bout hero build can go to www.dotaportal.com but i guess the best is train hard and gain experience because there is many ways to win the game depends on how well ur telepathy with ur teammates are.

    i play mostly tournament heroes....once start buy 2 wards, plant at river to see for rune and one in forest for neutral creep and prevent bs.

    mostly use skills and end game within 15mins to 30mins if possible.

    pick up dota from my brother coz he is in the wcg scene
    SHIFU~~
    Believes in "more than meet the eyes"

  10. #30

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftArt View Post
    SHIFU~~
    i not pro la...still got much things to improve on like lane control, denying creeps....pushing tower and multi task see minimap at the same time so dun nid depend on ppl reporting hero missing
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  11. #31
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DOTA

    If that's the reason why you don't go bnet, then I'm sorry to report that mhers are not limited only to bnet. Garena has the same thing as well.

    I do know that the pple who go on Garena tends to be those on friendly versions of WCIII .

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    oh ya and sorry i dun play bnet leh coz bnet got mhers? i play garena....u can add my garena nick cheryl_femme yea. garena wun lag i guess...

    my l4d nick is Boa Hancock <3

    if u wanna learn more bout hero build can go to www.dotaportal.com but i guess the best is train hard and gain experience because there is many ways to win the game depends on how well ur telepathy with ur teammates are.

    i play mostly tournament heroes....once start buy 2 wards, plant at river to see for rune and one in forest for neutral creep and prevent bs.

    mostly use skills and end game within 15mins to 30mins if possible.

    pick up dota from my brother coz he is in the wcg scene

  12. #32

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    If that's the reason why you don't go bnet, then I'm sorry to report that mhers are not limited only to bnet. Garena has the same thing as well.

    I do know that the pple who go on Garena tends to be those on friendly versions of WCIII .

    true...garena too has its flaws.....sad case la those mhers....mhmh....for what sia....whats the use of mh...u wun learn anything.

    mh=go competition sure die.

    unless ppl pro enuff to abuse power of heroes till like mh. eg. spam templar assasin's ulti around the map. or use nerubian weaver ghosts. or plant wards.

    anyway if u do tt ppl still will say u mh. sian 1/2
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  13. #33

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftArt View Post
    SHIFU~~
    LOL. me nt pro la...maybe u can play with us dota
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  14. #34

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    If that's the reason why you don't go bnet, then I'm sorry to report that mhers are not limited only to bnet. Garena has the same thing as well.

    I do know that the pple who go on Garena tends to be those on friendly versions of WCIII .
    btw i use original cd LOL
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  15. #35
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DOTA

    Heheh, come join us on bnet lor, since anyway no difference right? Alot of pple say my meepo mh when I net them from far away or over/under hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    true...garena too has its flaws.....sad case la those mhers....mhmh....for what sia....whats the use of mh...u wun learn anything.

    mh=go competition sure die.

    unless ppl pro enuff to abuse power of heroes till like mh. eg. spam templar assasin's ulti around the map. or use nerubian weaver ghosts. or plant wards.

    anyway if u do tt ppl still will say u mh. sian 1/2

  16. #36

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Heheh, come join us on bnet lor, since anyway no difference right? Alot of pple say my meepo mh when I net them from far away or over/under hills
    sure man its an honor for me to know another player like u. jus drop me a pm if u wanna have a game XD
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: DOTA

    treant is also rather bs with eyes planted around NC area...

  18. #38
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: DOTA

    You can always buy tango to eat them up. You can eat them faster than he can plant since there's a long cd time with eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    treant is also rather bs with eyes planted around NC area...

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    You can always buy tango to eat them up. You can eat them faster than he can plant since there's a long cd time with eyes.
    nobody in the team did that...despite of multiply warnings.

  20. #40

    Default Re: DOTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    nobody in the team did that...despite of multiply warnings.
    lol tts becoz ur team is full of retards lol. i sumtimes have nubs and retards in my team...ask them all push mid lane they still sumwhere farming......some even go solo lane without buying a tp scroll...thn in the end kena bs blame we all
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •