Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Wah u guys are fast....new thread liao.....

next season,we donno how many is goin out but Gerrard has hinted that 2 will be coming in...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Gerrard expects manager Rafael Benitez to add to his squad this summer and is optimistic about their chances for next term.
    The 28-year-old told The People: "The couple of signings the manager will make this summer are really key to us getting over that final hurdle, because we know that maybe with a couple of per cent more we could have won it this time.
    yay, and we're signing a new GK n a new central midfielder

kekekekekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hope next season will be better

As usual, hope the cowboys will sell their stake in LFC!
    we have been improving....if we keep on improving....better will be best...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yay, and we're signing a new GK n a new central midfielder

kekekekekeke
    i strongly believe we will sign a striker...we need another Torres in some matches to finish off teams...and in some games,Torres looked rusty...

My dream signings will be A.Young(i seriously doubt will be available) & Iniesta(i super strongly doubt we can afford)

i strongly believe we will sign a striker...we need another Torres in some matches to finish off teams...and in some games,Torres looked rusty...

My dream signings will be A.Young(i seriously doubt will be available) & Iniesta(i super strongly doubt we can afford)
    i think u losing ur raf999 touch liao.

he confirm will sign 1 central midfielder(CURRY BERRY) and 1 more GK(becos we dun need).

kekekekekkee

i think u losing ur raf999 touch liao.

he confirm will sign 1 central midfielder(CURRY BERRY) and 1 more GK(becos we dun need).

kekekekekkee
    i dont think we'll sign halle berry,if we can afford him,we might as well sign A.Young......

we will sign a striker....or,a right back

i dont think we'll sign halle berry,if we can afford him,we might as well sign A.Young......

hahahahaha

but we're talkin abt raf999!!!! not cheesecake as the gaffer... kekekeke

he will definitely sign curry berry. and he will keep the rubbish abalone becos he is spanish.

cheesecake as LFC gaffer! i will straight away sell abalone, sell dirty kite, sell itandje, sell lucas, sell babel and all other rubbish fringe players!

I will sign a new right winger, a promising striker and of cos, a quality right back!

Com'on You REDS!!!

A. Young is

yes, a real decent right back please

hahahahaha

but we're talkin abt raf999!!!! not cheesecake as the gaffer... kekekeke

he will definitely sign curry berry. and he will keep the rubbish abalone becos he is spanish.

cheesecake as LFC gaffer! i will straight away sell abalone, sell dirty kite, sell itandje, sell lucas, sell babel and all other rubbish fringe players!

I will sign a new right winger, a promising striker and of cos, a quality right back!

Com'on You REDS!!!
    thats why u & me wont ever be a LFC manager...

Fringe players that u mantioned are squad players...they are also important as covers to the 1st teamers...players u'd sell,arbeloa...has been playing consistently,though not as consistent as i like or as Finnan...kuyt has been playing & scoring vital goals & he scored 15 goals this season(i think),itanje will be offloaded soon after poor behaviour during the hillsbrough ceremonial...babel,may be leaving coz he played less....

keane,when he arrived promised so much...most fans approved his signing...but he just didnt fit in well here....

good players from other teams might not settle here...

lets hope better players come than the one they replace.......

thats why u & me wont ever be a LFC manager...

Fringe players that u mantioned are squad players...they are also important as covers to the 1st teamers...players u'd sell,arbeloa...has been playing consistently,though not as consistent as i like or as Finnan...kuyt has been playing & scoring vital goals & he scored 15 goals this season(i think),itanje will be offloaded soon after poor behaviour during the hillsbrough ceremonial...babel,may be leaving coz he played less....

keane,when he arrived promised so much...most fans approved his signing...but he just didnt fit in well here....

good players from other teams might not settle here...

lets hope better players come than the one they replace.......
    the season is over and all else is but hypothesis liao. let us look forward to the new season but it sure is a pity to finish 2nd with only losing 2 games. all thanks to 4-5-1! WOOOOOO!!

the fringe players will be sold to free up $$ for raf999 to sign more players.
    the club only has around 20milGBP to spend on players.

as for rob keane, agree that he is a good player but he doesn't fit into raf999's plans n tactics.

abalnoe is consistent - consistently BAD

the season is over and all else is but hypothesis liao. let us look forward to the new season but it sure is a pity to finish 2nd with only losing 2 games. all thanks to 4-5-1! WOOOOOO!!

the fringe players will be sold to free up $$ for raf999 to sign more players.
    the club only has around 20milGBP to spend on players.

as for rob keane, agree that he is a good player but he doesn't fit into raf999's plans n tactics.
    many times before i mentioned 4-5-1 is a flexible formation...it will be 4-3-3 moving fwd as the 2 midfielders on the flanks will support the striker...as a team,the players just didnt take their chances to finish off other teams...even if we sign another Torres,we wont win even if we play a 4-3-3 coz look at Torres now...he just cant score...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    abalnoe is consistent - consistently BAD
    name me a few matches that he played consistently bad thus allowing oppositions to score?

name me a few matches that he played consistently bad thus allowing oppositions to score?

whether opposition score is beside the point
    he is still crap and makes me vomit blood every time i see him play

maybe i am too used to Finnan

i think Carra made a mistake that lead to opposition scoring...but nobody make so much noise...why?

Carra & Arbeloa has some scuffle during the last game? who's at fault? i think both were wrong...Arbeloa was wrong in letting the striker time to control the ball & shoot but he amend it by being in a position to block the ball...Carra,being a different kind of defender to Arbeloa prefer to attack everyball available,that is good but he chose a wrong approach in telling Arbeloa...i know many supported Carra...but Arbeloa didnt let the strker to score,that is good defending also....

i think Carra made a mistake that lead to opposition scoring...but nobody make so much noise...why?

Carra & Arbeloa has some scuffle during the last game? who's at fault? i think both were wrong...Arbeloa was wrong in letting the striker time to control the ball & shoot but he amend it by being in a position to block the ball...Carra,being a different kind of defender to Arbeloa prefer to attack everyball available,that is good but he chose a wrong approach in telling Arbeloa...i know many supported Carra...but Arbeloa didnt let the strker to score,that is good defending also....
    carra dun always make mistakes.

abalone make them all the time during his short span in LFC.

abalone is IMHO, simply crap and isn't worthy of wearing LFC's sacred jersey, let alone getting close to one.

SELL ABALONE!!!! give away FOC oso can la!

all the time, grumpy, ALL THE TIME!!!

finnan is such a good rightback n maybe becos he isn't spanish, thus he got kicked out of LFC.

and his replacement, is anything but good.

all the time, grumpy, ALL THE TIME!!!

finnan is such a good rightback n maybe becos he isn't spanish, thus he got kicked out of LFC.

and his replacement, is anything but good.

the irony is Finnan was sold to a spanish side

wish list:

1). proper right back/right wing back.

2). genuine wide right winger, one that knows how to dribble and send in crosses.

3). a tok-kong striker to partner Torres.

4). sell abalone. FOC oso can la!

5). sell babel. now we all know why wenger nvr join in the race to sign him!

6). sell lucas. i've seen enuff of him. simply not good enuff.

7). sell dirty kite. he has some value which will free up some funds for LFC but i wonder which kuku team will want to sign him.

LFC thus far have sold jack hobbs for 1mil GBP. with other fringe players leaving, such as the extra itandje and other small bit players(we've one of the largest 1st team in the EPL), we can save quite abit on the wages side and oso, give more chance to other youngsters such as jay spearing n nemeth szilard(right? the young striker).

not sure abt this david ngog, maybe got offer for him oso can sell. likewise for Dossena but i think he is a good squad player. we will know beta in the new season.

what we don't need currently:

1). another centerback.

2). another central midfielder(curry berry, get lost. unless u're FOC of cos).

3). left back.

4). GK.

Com'on You REDS!!!

the irony is Finnan was sold to a spanish side
    damn sad.

where to find another good rightback now?

damn sad.

where to find another good rightback now?

the good young ones, probably no one wants to sell to us (ashley young, micah richards, glen johnson) or they will ask for skyhigh price

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast